pls update soon
love
pari
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
CHAPTER 2

--RD'S POV--

I don't know what to do and what not to do. Here my sanyu is dying every single minute and I'm unable to do anything. I was crying profusely, when the nurse came and handed me her a bag of her belongings.

N-"this was the things which we got from her, i think you must check it once. And this is her dress." She said handing me another packet and she went away.

RD(in mind):I was in a shock. The bags in which i used to bring gifts for sanyu,now had been my gift in the form of my hospitilized amor's belongings.
I was in my thoughts when the doctor arrived n said i can meet my love for once before the first round of surgery.

I got up from my place and my legs carried me to her ward. I opened the door of her room,only to witness my sanyu lieing like a lifeless body. No...no...rd ye kya bol rha hai your sanyu and lifeless!! No she is the one who brings you alive, she can't die. It is just a matter of two surgeries and she will be back in your arms. I somehow consoled myself and walked to taje a closer look of her angelic face.
No...this cannot happen to her. Her beautiful face was covered with varids of wounds and scars. I can't look at her like this. I walked out of the room.

My sanyu... m missing you love. I need u,ur warmth. I cannot live without you. I am missing you.

"Rd!" I heard parth calling me from back "tu sanyu ko miss kar rha h na?? Close ur eyes and remember her face I'm sure you will feel better"

Hearing parth's advice i decided to follow it. I closed my eyes and remembered my love's face and her antics.

----FLASHBACK----

"Jaan kab aaoge, I am waiting for you."

Rd-"tum kaho toh i will catch the very next flight leke tumhare paas aa jao?" He flirted

"No no don't do it. Its important for you to stay there"

Rd-"but mera tumhare paas hona v jaroori h. U don't get sleep without me"

"No its ok. I have found a solution to this problem"

Rd-"really???? Aur vo kya hai love. Main v toh sunu k aisi jaun mera saut aa gya h jiski vajah se you no more miss me?" Jealousy was edible from his voice

"Awww someone is jealous but you don't need to be MR. . Who said I don't miss you. Ofcourse I do. Its just that with your so-called saut i don't feel lonely. Infact he is better than you atleast tumhaari tarah baat baat pe bigadta toh nhi h"

Rd-"acha... who is this?" He could here the melody for which he could die for,sounds of laughter,from other end

"Arre my jealouse singer your saut is none other than your own shirt"
Rd got confused with the last word, he queried,"means????"

"Means jab you are far away from me i wear your shirt. It makes me feel you are somewhere near me,holding me,loving me,protecting me. I must say this really bridges the gap between us."

-----FLASHBACK ENDS----

I immedietely opened my eyes. Yes this is why i call you key to solutions of all of my problems. I love you sanyu... i love you. How you always simplify my complications i don't know.

I took the dress and hugged it tight inorder to intake my love's fragrence.

Precap:- Rd opening sanyu's bag some memories and some shocks.
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update di <3 
Emotional;( 
Update soon :)
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
It was so emtnl
Rd in so much pain he cnt see sanyu like this

They both Loves each other so much
The flashback was so cute

Bt I wonder sanyu k accident kese hua

Precap sounds intrstng

Update soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
--~~PROMO~~--

"Rd utho na... itni der kaun sota h... get up Mr.Sleepy head... Acha toh tum aise nhi uthoge?????? I have a solution to your this badmashi... wait"

N suddenly his melodious music went off. He was about to get up n see what had happened but suddenly the music of her payal returned back to his ears.
He again pretended to sleep.

"So you are not goin to get up Shekhawat? Akhri baar puch rhi hu"

But there was no rply.
It was enough for her,now she decided to use her weopen and bham... the unspoken,unthought happened...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

GUYS THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON THE RESPONSE I GET N THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE AND COMMENT WILL ONLY GET THE PM(S) OF FURTHER UPDATE.

Edited by vrinda65 - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Exciting promo
Cnt wait super excited

Update soon
Love u
Keep smiling
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2