India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab Has Quit The Show ????? (Page 2)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Shreya the show was about sakshi so it is not important if shekhar gupta clicks or not!!

Jammy.

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:01am | IP Logged

where did u get this infos????How this things spread huh???Angry

Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:18am | IP Logged

moderators, my message was in response to shreya's msg...why do ppl have to respond in such a sarcastic and cynical way in response to innocuous msgs.....responses wld obviously be controlled if the provocation is not there....plz just say u do not agree to something if u don't but can't the language be kept unoffensive...my msg has been edited but also do convey to teh concerend person that there is no need to react in an offensive way....the least we can do is to be cordial...

thx

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Shreya the show was about sakshi so it is not important if shekhar gupta clicks or not!!

Jammy.

isnt the "hero" imp? in that case why are we (u included) ALWAYS discussing armaan and purab rather than jassi?
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshii

moderators, my message was in response to shreya's msg...why do ppl have to respond in such a sarcastic and cynical way in response to innocuous msgs.....responses wld obviously be controlled if the provocation is not there....plz just say u do not agree to something if u don't but can't the language be kept unoffensive...my msg has been edited but also do convey to teh concerend person that there is no need to react in an offensive way....the least we can do is to be cordial...

thx

practice what u preach.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshii

thx

u see mina,whether its a response to the post or post itself,we have some boundries and tht is no offensive language and yes NO PERSONAL ATTAKS on the post.It may create a useless heat to everyone.So its our duty to stop it before it get really poluted.So i say plz don't mind on these things.We don't want this forum to be a offensive one.Sorry for tht but its not good.

I know u are furous but still no PERSONAL ATTACK Plus NO Offensive Lang on the post.

Edited by kanchi - 18 November 2004 at 3:24am
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

dont worry he wont quit. he has no other option but to stay on. he's been kicked out of saaksshi. dkch is a flop. atleast being seen in jjkn will help him land some more side roles and keep his house running. 

Well first things, he was not kicked out of Saakshi,his absence kick the show itna hard ki the show itself is taking time to get up, i mean the show itself has to end.Secondly, kaha pei lekha hai tht the DKCH is flop???If it is koi baat nahi he still have the show to keep his house running.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by jammy

Jammy.

isnt the "hero" imp? in that case why are we (u included) ALWAYS discussing armaan and purab rather than jassi?

Well, you are reading wrong things into my reply. I never said that Shekar didnt click. He did click, If you check out the sakshi forum then you will know that many of the fans reacted at him being potrayed as villain to raise curiosity and TRP's, .

Keeping that info aside. Today Purab and Armaan as so popular amongst us and we discuss them it is because we like/dislike jassi, and we are worried as to whom she will get married too!! I am sure if nandu had been another person who would have shown as to be the potential groom for jassi then he too would have been the point of discussion.

Always remmember me and all discuss purab and Armaan keeping in mind that we are discussing them for jassi. How much we hate her or love her. she is the one who brought them in our life. She is the first person who made us sit up and notice her and then we noticed them.

Unfortunately saakshi fails to do the same in her serials.

Jammy.

Go to top