Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshii thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

moderators, my message was in response to shreya's msg...why do ppl have to respond in such a sarcastic and cynical way in response to innocuous msgs.....responses wld obviously be controlled if the provocation is not there....plz just say u do not agree to something if u don't but can't the language be kept unoffensive...my msg has been edited but also do convey to teh concerend person that there is no need to react in an offensive way....the least we can do is to be cordial...

thx

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jammy

Shreya the show was about sakshi so it is not important if shekhar gupta clicks or not!!

Jammy.

isnt the "hero" imp? in that case why are we (u included) ALWAYS discussing armaan and purab rather than jassi?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meenakshii

moderators, my message was in response to shreya's msg...why do ppl have to respond in such a sarcastic and cynical way in response to innocuous msgs.....responses wld obviously be controlled if the provocation is not there....plz just say u do not agree to something if u don't but can't the language be kept unoffensive...my msg has been edited but also do convey to teh concerend person that there is no need to react in an offensive way....the least we can do is to be cordial...

thx

practice what u preach.
kanchi thumbnail

thx

u see mina,whether its a response to the post or post itself,we have some boundries and tht is no offensive language and yes NO PERSONAL ATTAKS on the post.It may create a useless heat to everyone.So its our duty to stop it before it get really poluted.So i say plz don't mind on these things.We don't want this forum to be a offensive one.Sorry for tht but its not good.

I know u are furous but still no PERSONAL ATTACK Plus NO Offensive Lang on the post.

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

dont worry he wont quit. he has no other option but to stay on. he's been kicked out of saaksshi. dkch is a flop. atleast being seen in jjkn will help him land some more side roles and keep his house running. 

Well first things, he was not kicked out of Saakshi,his absence kick the show itna hard ki the show itself is taking time to get up, i mean the show itself has to end.Secondly, kaha pei lekha hai tht the DKCH is flop???If it is koi baat nahi he still have the show to keep his house running.

jammy thumbnail

isnt the "hero" imp? in that case why are we (u included) ALWAYS discussing armaan and purab rather than jassi?

Well, you are reading wrong things into my reply. I never said that Shekar didnt click. He did click, If you check out the sakshi forum then you will know that many of the fans reacted at him being potrayed as villain to raise curiosity and TRP's, .

Keeping that info aside. Today Purab and Armaan as so popular amongst us and we discuss them it is because we like/dislike jassi, and we are worried as to whom she will get married too!! I am sure if nandu had been another person who would have shown as to be the potential groom for jassi then he too would have been the point of discussion.

Always remmember me and all discuss purab and Armaan keeping in mind that we are discussing them for jassi. How much we hate her or love her. she is the one who brought them in our life. She is the first person who made us sit up and notice her and then we noticed them.

Unfortunately saakshi fails to do the same in her serials.

Jammy.

jammy thumbnail

dont worry he wont quit. he has no other option but to stay on. he's been kicked out of saaksshi. dkch is a flop. atleast being seen in jjkn will help him land some more side roles and keep his house running. 

Dear Kshreya,

T & D need him in thier show to keep thier production house runnig, Why else do you think in his absence they still take the support of his recycled scenes 😉.

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail

I have said this before and I will say it again.  JJKN do not need SS.  Since his second enterance into the show the ratings continued to fall although they have now stablised at around 2 point something - Varies from show to show.  This might not be the Purab characters fault but due to the general decline in the quality of the show.  Even if SS left (which I dont think he has)  TRPs would not be affected now as JJKN is left with core fans who will watch regardless.  There are just as many Armaan fans as Purab fans.  The writers are trying to convince people to like Armaan and in the same stroke are making Purab a bit less saintly before they will unite Armaan and Jassi in order to make the story more palateable to Purab fans.  The majority of Indian viewers will fall for this ploy and I think the writers have no other option but to go about it this way now as the show hasnt got long to run.

The majority of the Indian public who watch this show are not Armaan or Purab fans.  They watch this show because it is entertaining and  better than most the other pap on tv.  Most of them do not spend their time analysing the show and probably wouldnt give a hoot if Jassi married Purab or Armi. 

In Kkusum, Kumid flits between Kshitj and Ghurv like a swirling dirvish.  I dont think the viewers are too bothered - TRPS stay the same and it is a very high rating show.

I think if SS left Jassi ratings would not be affected as he is not central to the plot.  We all know who Jassi will marry in the end.  This is becoming more apparent by the increased closeness between Jassi and Armaan lately.

surnita thumbnail

######Edited by moderator ####

btw...what is apporav...a big flop in the movies and supposed main lead (sidelined till now completely) in a female protagonist oriented tv show...where he has been reduced to a joke....a clown...u may pine for him..but plus give us a break....

and dkch...pleeeez it is a gr8 show....

######Edited by moderator ####

Yeah cos Samir Soni is such a massive bollywood star!   He is being offered all the big roles.  He was such a hit in Bhagban (is that what it was called)  thats why he got rave reviews (not) for his great acting ability and he is in the running for snatching Amitab Bhachans crown for king of bollywood.  Mr SR Khan must be quaking in his boots. 

BTW Apoorva hasnt been sidelined for Samir.  For if he had how come his role is gaining prominence again?  and why will he marry Jassi in the end?  Dont worry dear I know it is going to happen and a lot of Samir fans are realistic when confronted with this fact too!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thx

Meenakshi,I visited the site and I read your post.There was nothing offensive in Shreya's post and she was just being cynical about an actor.You are welcome to criticise an actor as you have done pretty well in your response but you don't have to attack anyone personally.That brings bad blood and unnecessary anguish.If you are in a discussion forum,you have got to be a little more sporty and learn to take things in stride and better still reply in a sporty manner supporting your point of view.You can also use the PM to convey your displeasure to a particular posts to the person concerned or to the moderators.But personal attack is absolutely unwarranted for.

No offense.Just my thoughts.