Beneath that cute boy exterior , MISHKAT is such a POWERHOUSE performr - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nikluvsarshi

yeah he looks like Hritik in serious scenes n like ranbir too specially when he wears white
in his first show i thot he looked more like ranbir..but nauc ..more like hrithik.. 😳 Cute waaley serious scenes bordering on comicalities mein toh totally hrithik tinge 😆
even i love his acting, when u see him, crack a joke, u laugh. when u see him serious,
u can see the seriousness on his face. when he is angry, it cums out appropriately.
I guess after the actress who played sheela in pyar ka dard, this actor is onw whom
i like immensely. Hope such people get more & more diverse roles in one serial itself.
otherwise everyone has a same role in serial after serial
I must say that mishkat is very natural and does effortless acting. 
He not only acts bubbly chocolate boy to perfection but also that of a brooding person. 
Originally posted by diyah_us

even i love his acting, when u see him, crack a joke, u laugh. when u see him serious,
u can see the seriousness on his face. when he is angry, it cums out appropriately.
I guess after the actress who played sheela in pyar ka dard, this actor is onw whom
i like immensely. Hope such people get more & more diverse roles in one serial itself.
otherwise everyone has a same role in serial after serial
yup experimenting different shades.seeking out newer kinds of roles to play is the mark of a true actor 👏
Originally posted by itsRitzi

I must say that mishkat is very natural and does effortless acting. 
He not only acts bubbly chocolate boy to perfection but also that of a brooding person. 
aur aaj toh mishkat bana angry young man...dhunaai kartey hue ..gussey mei aur bhi hot lagg raha tha 😃
So true...along with being super cute he's an amazing actor. so glad that he's on the show
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

So true...along with being super cute he's an amazing actor. so glad that he's on the show
i think he is the BEST thing to happen to the show..almost breathed new life into it 😉 Kind of uplifted the whole show..got this chunk of new  audiences which if not for his magic... Show wudv nev had... MISHKAT is the kind of face n personality that makes u stop for a second while channel surfing n go..wow yeh kaun hai...isey kabhi dekha nahi..ab toh yeh show jo bhi hai..is ladkey ke peechey dekhna padega...such is the spellbinding effect of watching MISHKAT on screen for a nano second even for the first time... I wish he does lots of movies..😳