~~ TWIST IN CLIMAX ~~

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

the leap promo is slowly becoming reality
appriciate the way the leap concept was  brought in a 2 mins promo
good job cvs👏

a good episode

suraj when showed the smile expression , it reminded me of the TA first day for sandy
sandy with tears watching suraj leave and suraj showing smile face to cheer up sandy 😳
surya ares still the same

surved cooking some kichdi without the knowledge of sandy, surved are amazing , 
iam sure thanedharni will find it out 😆
the kids always come to rescue ved, this is so cute
ture if mishri reminds of meena's smartness, golu reminds of chatori meena 😆

devrani jethani champi scene 👍🏼

one thing i noticed 
ved is dependent on his family where as vansh is independent
he decides what he wants unlike ved who is confused
ved doesnt have a good opnion about his mom and her job

vansh's decision to go for IPS and the fb of sandy taking oath
was simply amazing 
it was the best scene of yesterday epi ⭐️
as the popular saying   goes 
there are no secrets that time will not reveal
it is in his blood and that is why he chose IPS

as dee guessed 
i too want sandy to give away the prize to vansh ( as chief guest)
AK cannot wag his tail

P.S.:  ved and vansh are pole apart
appreciate cvs for  moulding the characters  to perfection 👏
and thanks you didnt introduce aunty
i was expecting her any time 😆

Edited by thala - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aunty will definitely come one day
Maybe at d time of custody case .. judgement cannot be in favor of surYa
as legally Ankur s having d rights 

I thought vansh will be soft nd wont fight but looks like both r gonna have face off till d truth s out
nd at one point ved might need vansh's help or vise versa which can lead to patch up..

maybe after seeong vansh getting prize, ved wants to become IPS 😕
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post...
M still not getting how can be someone so cruel with her own sis...
And what abt vansh...when surya will get him back what will they tell him...??? It would have bad affect on his mind na... He's not a toy...that someone comes and says I'm ur new parent and he accepts it... Moreover he's grown up in a completely diff env. .. Even if ignore that he would be hurt na!!! That's irking me the most... 🤢
I think they'll introduce aunty but later when surya would be taking vansh... I want to see AA pleading and crying infront of surya but surya r not bad... They'll easily forgive them 😭
SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
vansh's decision to go for IPS and the fb of sandy taking oath
was simply amazing 
it was the best scene of yesterday epi ⭐️
as the popular saying   goes 
there are no secrets that time will not reveal
it is in his blood and that is why he chose IPS

Ditto Thala... This was the best scene.. 👏
Even AA saw images of Sandy in Vansh's eyes... 👏👏
Aakhir beta kiska hai.. 😃

And awesome lines too... 👏
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice sum up thala 😊. I don't think Surya will apply for legal custody. True they are hurt but that doesn't reduce them to stoop to AA level. At the most Sandya can counter question the restrain order asking for the reason why Mr. Kotari feels that rati's are threat to his son. Why does he feel the necessity for this order only for Rati's while there are 100s of other parents also come to school to drop their kids. Since their son Ved studies in the same school, Mr. Kotari can't expect Surya to stay away from School and if he has some issues, then it is better for him to take care of his son and keep him far from Surya.

The reality might come out as a shocker when Ankur in a fit of rage shouts that he is the legal father of Vansh and Suraj shall not have father feelings towards Vansh which may be overheard by both the kids. Or during some sports meet or something, Vansh might get hurt and lose lots of blood and either Ved, Suraj or Sandya will help him recover by donating blood and later Sandya might give itback to Ankur by saying you might have brought him up and also may be a legal parent but still he was saved  by us as he is our blood and you can never change that.
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pasurYa

Aunty will definitely come one day

Maybe at d time of custody case .. judgement cannot be in favor of surYa
as legally Ankur s having d rights 

I thought vansh will be soft nd wont fight but looks like both r gonna have face off till d truth s out
nd at one point ved might need vansh's help or vise versa which can lead to patch up..

maybe after seeong vansh getting prize, ved wants to become IPS 😕

@ bold -  Subha , in one of the articles, said. Vedh wanted to disguise as a Halwai ( his hero - Papa)
             but kids in school make fun of it and it made him sad.  and then he realized  mom's profession and wanted to become an IPS officer. 

Thala nice post 👍🏼 ( I don't want to see grown up Bulbul  and make my self 😡)
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deejagi

nice sum up thala 😊. I don't think Surya will apply for legal custody. True they are hurt but that doesn't reduce them to stoop to AA level. At the most Sandya can counter question the restrain order asking for the reason why Mr. Kotari feels that rati's are threat to his son. Why does he feel the necessity for this order only for Rati's while there are 100s of other parents also come to school to drop their kids. Since their son Ved studies in the same school, Mr. Kotari can't expect Surya to stay away from School and if he has some issues, then it is better for him to take care of his son and keep him far from Surya.

The reality might come out as a shocker when Ankur in a fit of rage shouts that he is the legal father of Vansh and Suraj shall not have father feelings towards Vansh which may be overheard by both the kids. Or during some sports meet or something, Vansh might get hurt and lose lots of blood and either Ved, Suraj or Sandya will help him recover by donating blood and later Sandya might give itback to Ankur by saying you might have brought him up and also may be a legal parent but still he was saved by us as he is our blood and you can never change that.

Yea me too think that surya wont apply for legal custody...
But vansh will return to them ... Lets see how it happens!!!
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rosy.. nly after taking part in d competition all will make fun of him right ??
So vansh might have won nd since sandy s an IPS he would have shifted to tat frm halwaii 
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pasurYa

Rosy.. nly after taking part in d competition all will make fun of him right ??

So vansh might have won nd since sandy s an IPS he would have shifted to tat frm halwaii 

Ok! I thought when he enter with Halwai dress, (to school)  kids will start to laugh at him. 

yeah, Subha ur may be correct.😊

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what bb said to sandy might be indirectly for sandy too
" i dont want my son  to be degraded by pari"

same goes to surya for two reasons

ved looking down upon suraj's profession

and when vansh will come to know abbout his real parents
the reaction of pari and vansh would be the same

i think sandy may feel the pinch then