Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

Alzia TS-Leaving The Heart Behind(Updated.Part 2 on Page 2) (Page 3)

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 22 April 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Broken Heart this was so emotional, poor altuniaCry my sweety pie is in pain i dnt have the courage to witness him in painOuch YaqutAngry Dead Censored even in stories this person is making me so angry i fear how much i would hate him when he wuld enter in the showDead Dead Dead
Loved the update Ash Hug
Awww,Love You SonuHug I am glad that you liked it.SmileAnd yes,that YaqutAngry He annoys me to hell!!! If Altu is Universal Piya,then he is Universal KmhAngry
And BTW,don't you want to say anything about Altu's encounter with Jagat bhai jaanLOL

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 22 April 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Broken Heart this was so emotional, poor altuniaCry my sweety pie is in pain i dnt have the courage to witness him in painOuch YaqutAngry Dead Censored even in stories this person is making me so angry i fear how much i would hate him when he wuld enter in the showDead Dead Dead
Loved the update Ash Hug
Awww,Love You SonuHug I am glad that you liked it.SmileAnd yes,that YaqutAngry He annoys me to hell!!! If Altu is Universal Piya,then he is Universal KmhAngry
And BTW,don't you want to say anything about Altu's encounter with Jagat bhai jaanLOL
i wanted to use "Angry" for him but then yaqut took overLOL already so pissed at jb how rude was he to fatima todyaDead
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 22 April 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Loved the update Ash Hug
i wanted to use "Angry" for him but then yaqut took overLOL already so pissed at jb how rude was he to fatima todyaDead
Both these KMHs are super annoyingAngryLOL So,Yaqut angered you more than JB?LOL I thought that JB was the KMH you hate the most.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 22 April 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Loved the update Ash Hug
Both these KMHs are super annoyingAngryLOL So,Yaqut angered you more than JB?LOL I thought that JB was the KMH you hate the most.LOL
Jb is not even close to yaqutDead, i hate him so much that if i ever met a person named yaqut i might hate him tooShocked LOL

Kaede

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Shani & Mahakaali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Ash darling this is briliant!!!Clap
what to say about this update... even if i try to describe how wonderful it is... i can't.. cause i don't have words to define such a briliant masterpiece...
Its pure gold shinning with its every line... just get mesmerized how much heart and soul u put in this story... This is wonderful dear.. beyond the words...
Even tragedies are sometimes more beautiful than happyness.. but so less people has the talent to represent teh beauty of tragedy.. u have that girl.. Clap... u literally mde this worth reading line by line as u showed the different phases of razia and altunia's relationship... i just get lost... there are so many unspoken words in both of their heart... still they didn't had a single chance to reciprocate.. how much cruel destiny can't be... the feeling was so genuine from both of their side but it was marred by the situation, by the cruel act of fate...
take a bow darling and tanks for sharing this wonderful piece of arts with us... I am so glad that i have such a talented person as my friend.Hug

--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Ash darling this is briliant!!!Clap
what to say about this update... even if i try to describe how wonderful it is... i can't.. cause i don't have words to define such a briliant masterpiece...
Its pure gold shinning with its every line... just get mesmerized how much heart and soul u put in this story... This is wonderful dear.. beyond the words...
Even tragedies are sometimes more beautiful than happyness.. but so less people has the talent to represent teh beauty of tragedy.. u have that girl.. Clap... u literally mde this worth reading line by line as u showed the different phases of razia and altunia's relationship... i just get lost... there are so many unspoken words in both of their heart... still they didn't had a single chance to reciprocate.. how much cruel destiny can't be... the feeling was so genuine from both of their side but it was marred by the situation, by the cruel act of fate...
take a bow darling and tanks for sharing this wonderful piece of arts with us... I am so glad that i have such a talented person as my friend.Hug
Riyu,dear,I am absolutely humbled by your wordsHug I am happy that you enjoyed reading thisSmile If you all like it,then it will be a cause of great happiness for me.Smile

Go to top