Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ash darling this is briliant!!!πŸ‘
what to say about this update... even if i try to describe how wonderful it is... i can't.. cause i don't have words to define such a briliant masterpiece...
Its pure gold shinning with its every line... just get mesmerized how much heart and soul u put in this story... This is wonderful dear.. beyond the words...
Even tragedies are sometimes more beautiful than happyness.. but so less people has the talent to represent teh beauty of tragedy.. u have that girl.. πŸ‘... u literally mde this worth reading line by line as u showed the different phases of razia and altunia's relationship... i just get lost... there are so many unspoken words in both of their heart... still they didn't had a single chance to reciprocate.. how much cruel destiny can't be... the feeling was so genuine from both of their side but it was marred by the situation, by the cruel act of fate...
take a bow darling and tanks for sharing this wonderful piece of arts with us... I am so glad that i have such a talented person as my friend.πŸ€—
Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ifians

Ash darling this is briliant!!!πŸ‘
what to say about this update... even if i try to describe how wonderful it is... i can't.. cause i don't have words to define such a briliant masterpiece...
Its pure gold shinning with its every line... just get mesmerized how much heart and soul u put in this story... This is wonderful dear.. beyond the words...
Even tragedies are sometimes more beautiful than happyness.. but so less people has the talent to represent teh beauty of tragedy.. u have that girl.. πŸ‘... u literally mde this worth reading line by line as u showed the different phases of razia and altunia's relationship... i just get lost... there are so many unspoken words in both of their heart... still they didn't had a single chance to reciprocate.. how much cruel destiny can't be... the feeling was so genuine from both of their side but it was marred by the situation, by the cruel act of fate...
take a bow darling and tanks for sharing this wonderful piece of arts with us... I am so glad that i have such a talented person as my friend.πŸ€—

Riyu,dear,I am absolutely humbled by your wordsπŸ€— I am happy that you enjoyed reading this😊 If you all like it,then it will be a cause of great happiness for me.😊