jatt4life thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
the episode starts with ansh being taken by the cops, before he leaves he says dadi dont worry, continue with the mehndi cause i will be back before it dries.  Mihar asks savita to accompany him to the police station.  On the way in the car, savita says she made a big mistake by not telling everyone about nandini and karan, but she though nandini was smart and would not let things get this far, and she says this all tulsi's fault who is for the first time trying to ruin the family and destroy the house.  TUlsi talks to shabina and says i'm sorry that your mehndi was ruined because of my son, shabina says we should postpone the wedding but tulsi says that the wedding will take place on time.  Ansh tells the cop that he will continue harassing nandini and wont give her a divorce, but the cop says u better not take a threats lightly.  Savita and Mihar arrive and the cop says you can take your son now, but he should not do anything in the future until the case.  Savita scolds nandini, but nandini says what could be worse when a husband does what ansh did, but mihar tells her to stop.  ANsh acts like usual and says today nandini has broken my heart so i will give her a divorce, everyone leaves there separate ways.  Savita comes home and scolds tulsi, tulsi says that a rapist should get what he deserves and she will continue supporting her daughter.  Mihar says can you guarantee if ansh gives her divorce she will drop the case against ansh, tulsi says a rapist should not get anything, and he will get what is coming to him.  Tulsi talks to ba, and says she is losing her family by supporting nandini, but ba says do your karm and your dharm will take of it self, tulsi seems convinced.  The family celebrates eid, shabina and her daugher come down and head to the kitchen to help tulsi in making special dishes for eid.  Celebrations are going on with shabina giving everyone money for eid, but when she goes to ansh he says" you can keep you eid, as i have already got my chand." tulsi tells shabina to forget it, as ansh does not deserve anything. karan comes home and is going to his room when he bumps into mihar who says i wanted to talk to you, where were you?  before he can answer mihar says i why am i asking you, you probably went to meet nandini, Mihar says i am ashamed to call you my son, he yells at him and says no matter what happens to ansh and nandini's marriage i will never let you, or atleast never give you my blessings to have any kind of relationship with nandini, karan seems shocked and heart broken.  THE END