TR - A CUTE & EVERLASTING LOVE STORY - nawreen #2

Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you so much for making thread 1 a success and encouraging nawreen so much. This is the first story which I started posting to India forums and it remains always close to my heart...!

Once again thank you so much ❤️ 

scroll down for index and further updates...! 

Edited by hima_taarey - 9 years ago

CHAPTER 76 - PG 1
CHAPTER 77 - PG 1 
CHAPTER 78 - PG 4
CHAPTER 79 - PG 4
Edited by hima_taarey - 8 years ago

EPISODE 76:
The night proved to be a long one. D3 gang were super excited and could not wait for morning to dawn. They all wanted to know the secret of the box. They hardly slept and got up before the first rays of the sun kissed Earth.
All of them sprang out of their tent. They washed in the clear spring and quickly started packing their backpacks for spending the day in The Haunted House.
Breakfast was completed and done with quickly. All of them picked their backpacks and hurried off.
Jumping and pushing, chatting and laughing they all were moving happily. Little did they know the secret of the box!! Or it could harm them! 

They crossed trees, bushes, wells, rocks and lot more till they came to a clearing. There, some distance away stood The Haunted House, rock solid...as if in pride!

"Haunted House...here we come!!" chorused D3 gang.

Nil- give me the beat guys!
Vicky-Haunted House hai kuch distance away!
Amar-Let us guyth findh the way...
Nil-Ghost se hame nahi hai dar
Vicky-uske baad jana hai ghar..
Nil-lets rock the haunted house floor!
Amar-open the door open the door!!
Vicky-ek life hai tu le le ek chance..!
Nil-Rock the floor, kar le Dance!!
Dil Dosti Dance
D..D..Dil Dosti Dance!!
Dil Dosti Dance
D..D..Dil Dosti Dance!!

Smiling and laughing, D3 gang entered the Haunted House.
They were surprised to find the doors all open and floor cleaner thn ever... 

Rini-lagta hai ye ghost daily house cleaning karta hai..
Simi-dumbo! Ye ghost ka nahi kisi human ka kaam hai!
Aashi-mujhe toh yeh Haunted types kam aur palace types zyada lagta hai!
Sharon-girls, Aashi hai a point!
Taani-Mujhe v yahi lagta hai. Koi na koi yahan zarur rehta hoga...
Rini-ab samajh me aaya...

D3 Boys-SHUT UP!!!

Vicky-jab se yahan aaye hai inki patar-patar shuru!
Nil-kuch der mooh bandh nahi rakh saktii??

D3 girls- huh! hame theek se discuss b nhi krne dete!

Vicky-tum girls na...
Sharon cuts him in btween.

Sharon-does that mean u'll are starting girls vs boys again???
ReYam(together)- NOOO!!

Rey-remember guys, this is a haunted house. Hame ek sath rehna padega.
Swayam-even though ye kisi ki prank hai, kabhi b kuch b ho sakta hai!

Team D3 agree and start their exploration.
Even though it was day still it was dark like all haunted houses are supposed to be.

Sharon- It's kinda spooky but not scary and dirty at all..

D3 gang marched straight in to the first chamber. This was supposed to be the sitting area or parlour. There were expensive net curtains, trimmed with laces. Patterns were made with gold and silver threads.
D3 gang gasped when they saw the luxury. It was just Divine!
Very soon they all were clicking pictures.

Rey looked at Taani who was sitting like a Princess on the Royal Throne. She was perfect for the picture. Taani seemed happy...
Quietly, Rey clicked a picture of Taani.

After much playing with the cusions D3 gang moved to another chamber in the mansion. It seemed like the Princess' Chamber. There were three rooms in there. One was supposed to be the bedroom, the other as changing room and the third room which was comparatively smaller was supposed to be the maids' room.
First they entered into the bedroom. The sight was a comfort to the eyes! There were curtains all around the room. In the middle was a bed with soft fluffy cushions. Indeed! the Princess must have been lucky! Thick carpet soothed the toes..

Vicky-mann toh kar raha yahin so jaaun!
Nil-mujhe toh need bhi aa rahi hai!!
Rey-shut up guys! Remember the box??
Suddenly the boys became attentive. They all were impatient to open the box.
Swayam-chale?
After clicking some pics D3 gang left the room xcept Rey. He hid behind the curtain and as Taani passed, he pulled her. Taani wanted to scream but Rey kept his palm over her mouth so that she could not scream.
She was scared to death but when she saw it was Rey she heaved a sigh of relief.
~TaaRey BGT~
*TaaRey Look-Look*

Rey-Taani, u belong here...
Taani looked at Rey.
Rey-Taani, ur my Princess. I love u...
Taani-I love u2 Rey!!
She tweaked his nose lovingly.
Rey gave a cute expression and Taani looked with mischief in her eyes.

Rey pulled Taani and Taani tipped on the carpet, landing on Rey and both of them landing on the bed together!

*TaaRey eyelock*

Taani lost herself in the honey-brown eyes of Rey. She just kept looking at him. She was hyptonized by his love! She came back in senses when his lips touched hers. Before she could analyze Rey deepened the kiss and joined him. Things were getting hotter between them with each passing moment. Rey held Taani's waist tightly. Both of them lost in love...

In the other chamber...
Swayam noticed Rey was not there. Neither was Taani!!

He signalled Sharon to come closer.
Sharon(whispered)-kya hua Swayam? Tm parehan lag rahe ho..
Swayam-Rey missing hai!
Sharon looked around.
Sharon-Taani b missing hai! That means woh dono sath sath hain..
Swayam-main unko dekhta hoon..
Sharon-paagal ho? Both r a couple! Aise me unko disturb karna is not good!
Swayam-main jaa raha unko dekhne. Sharon ye place safe nahi hai..

Before Sharon could say anything Swayam was gone.

With TaaRey...

Rey was now holding Taani tightly. Her hair fell over his face as both of them kissed.

REY!!! TAANIII!! KAHAN HO TUM DONO!!!

TaaRey were startled! Taani stood up and so did Rey.
Taani was fixing her hair when Swayam entered the room.
"Tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho..." Swayam looked at TaaRey and understood the situation.
Rey stood silently with hands in his pockets while Taani was looking down..

There was an awkward silence.

Swayam- I'm sorry...er...jaldi aa jana...hum log woh box kholne jaa rahe.
Rey-humlog..bas aa hi rahe thhe...

Swayam went and TaaRey followed him.

D3 gang was waiting for the trio.
Nil and Vicky volunteered to open the box.

D3 gang moved backwards and Nil n Vicky tried to break the lock. To their surprise, the lock was open!!
They removed the lock and threw it on the haystack. Then both of them lifted the lid open.

To their astonishment, the box contained bars that were made of pure gold. There were gold coins in small bags.
Ten seconds and a loud siren echoed!! It came from the box. Nil and Vicky closed the lid immediately and D3 gang turned to leave but the door closed on their faces!! D3 gang was trapped!

To be continued...

EPISODE 77:

NOTE: Guys, this is a short update as I didn't get much time4 writing..

D3 gang moved backwards and Nil n Vicky tried to break the lock. To their surprise, the lock was open!!
They removed the lock and threw it on the haystack. Then both of them lifted the lid open.

To their astonishment, the box contained bars that were made of pure gold. There were gold coins in small bags.
Ten seconds and a loud siren echoed!! It came from the box. Nil and Vicky closed the lid immediately and D3 gang turned to leave but the door closed on their faces!! D3 gang was trapped! And it was dark in the room!!!

There was a long pause.
Then...
SHARON- "Bullshittt!!"
TAANI-"How are we ever going to get back?"
NIL-"We will starve here!"
RINI-"There are ghosts!!"
SWAYAM-"Shut up! I don't believe in rubbish!"
REY-"There must be a way out!!"

"Get me a flashlight!!" Swayam said
Three of them switched on their flashlights. Now they could see things clearly. A shadow ran past, pushing Taani. Rey held Taani, made her stand and ran after the shadow which finally disappeared behind something. Rey found himself before a wall. There was no opening or watever through which the shadow might have escaped. Rey stood puzzled and then called Swayam. Others came running too!
There was nothing to b found, not even a secret door.

Rini- guys, maine bola tha ye ghost ka kaam hai...

Then Swayam noticed something. He called others and made them see. The whole wall was made of plaster but there was a circle mark on the wall which looked as if it was made of rubber. Swayam tapped it with his knuckles and his hand went inside a hollow!!!
Swayam lifted the rubber sheet and sure enough, there was a tunnel!!
"Jaldi karo guys, hamare paas waqt nahi h..!!"

They went inside the tunnel and crawled till they saw some source of light... It was the sunrays penetrating their dark world and showing them the way.
Finally, the tunnel ended in some part of the forest which team D3 was unaware of. 
D3 gang looked around themselves. Everything looked new to them as if they had never been to this part of the forest. They felt trapped!

Rey, who was thirsty took out some water from his backpack and quenched his thirst.

Swayam-Don't worry guys, humlog rasta dhoond lenge.. 
Sharon-haan but kaise???
Taani spotted a deer.
Taani-woh dekho, wahan pe ek deer hai. Baki sab v honge... Guys, yeh log paani peene k liye waterfall k taraf jayenge. Agar hm inka peecha kare toh waterfall tak toh pahuch hi sakte hain n hamara camp b toh wahin hai!!

Swayam looked at Taani proudly. Rey too!
Everyone- waooowww Taani, ur a genius!!
Swayam-SSSHHH!!! Guys, jo koi v tha wahan pr woh yahin kahin hoga. Let's not make it easy for them to get us!

All nod their heads quietly and put their fingers on their lips.
Taani laughed.

Quietly the gang tiptoed and followed the deer.
They stopped when the deer stopped for grazing. They walked when the herd walked.
Finally they could hear the waterfall! Taani's idea proved to be right! They all did a group hug! Rey kissed Taani on cheek.

They all were tired. SwaRon made coffee for everyone. They sipped coffee and kept their opinions about The Haunted House. Some said it ws a ghost who was guarding the treasure, others said it was not. Rey and Swayam knew something was fishy. They all planned to leave the place first thing in the morning. ReYam decided to meet the cops the next day.

Taani was not feeling well so she lay down to sleep. Others went to prepare dinner. Taani fell asleep.
Rey did not feel like making dinner so he went inside the tent. He saw Taani and sat down beside her.
Slowly, Rey caressed Taani's hair. He was worried for her. He knew he shouldn't have made the move. A mistake was a mistake and his Taani would pay for it.
"I'm sorry Taani" He whispered. "Main hamesha tmhara sath dunga, chahe kuch v ho!"

To b continued...

PRECAP: 14 days after the incident and ReYam tell the cops about this Haunted House. Taani's condition worsen and the symptoms were prominent. Cops succeed in catching the smugglers.

Edited by hima_taarey - 9 years ago
Awesome update!!
Really nice!!
Taani is pregnanat??!!
Update asap
Amazing update
Is taani pregnant???
Update soon
congo for new thread...update was nice...
nice update...

finally ths haunted house track gonna end

i m so happy...

rey n taani can turn romantic at any kind of situation...
Congrats on the new thread
Awesome updates
Loved it, especially when Swayam was looking for Taarey and found them, awkward 
Is Taani pregnant
Please update soon and pm me
Very nyc updt
So thrilling it was
Do updt soon n PM me