Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: minnie2308

Haven't watched the episode yesterday. but  if everyone plans to forget everyone, I should try to forget this serial too!

So Ahil is still missing from the screen. He was hit real bad! Is it?

Again will it be like Aahil forgetting Sanam and Sanam regaining her memory and coming back and trying to woo Aahil back from the witch.. so essentially again Sanam rescuing Aahil?😲 Sorry but seen that already.
I like to see progression in story... this is back tracking or sorts. this premise does not interest.
Vamps are always able to deliver what they promise themselves ... and yesterday Sanam 2 was gloating Aahil will forget his Sanam and love S2. And is she planning to make him drink Khala Khalu's blood...or some lovers blood?

really gross.

this guy Shaad tries to tell Jannat but then the party at home seems more important than telling this amnesic about his own lies. convenient!  .

I did not watch this serial for past 2 weeks and did not even read WU. And today when I read the WU I feel as if I haven't missed anything!!πŸ₯±
I am only waiting to see if KV has indeed been hoodwinked again by Gul K? Aahil is back to being a prop?

Bold: This is exactly what I am waiting for too...Otherwise I'm kind of leaning towards what Mandy and Simran are saying...
I'm glad that Gul was forced to acknowledge KV and how vital he is to Qubool Hai...
BUT seeing how lame their creativity is right now, honestly I am not too excited about the story ahead...and I fear that KV might be duped shortly once again...which is why I was conflicted hearing the news about KV's return...

For now I am not seeing my interest in the story being piqued if EITHER OR BOTH Ahil and Sanam losng memory WHILE being saddled with their fake spouses...if they are to continue with memorry loss for both, they better unsaddle Ahil from S2 and also Sanam from that Shady guy...

If they can't come up with a story progression for Sahil without having the two vamps toned down instead of becoming MORE powerful like Sanam2 is on the way right now...then sadly I don't see whats in store for us anymore...
Also I have no interest in continuing to watch Shady getting to play the fake husband while Ahil has to work hard to get his wife away from this exploiter...Ahil does not deserve this heartache IMO ...
What ever Sahil story has to be, I am only in for this season IF they get to battle it out JUST between them without being hitched to Shady OR Sanam2...πŸ₯±

Simply as some here have said already, i want PROGRESSION of Sahil story...not a regression or a back to square one type of story...Sahil is not some two moth old love story or a week old one like the others that are hyped up here in the forum...this is one story that have gone through every FREAKING, UNPALATABLE ups and down any relationship can withstand and I am not in for more headbanging and heartache on my side...*sigh*🀒

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

SA, the Pak track is boring and uninteresting mostly coz Sanam has become a total screeching weirdo suddenly.

She is not the Sanam I was a fan of onceπŸ˜•

SK looks and talks and schemes and plans just like her mom. Seen that already. She will be the first to know about Jannat's memory loss, about Aahil, S2, etc...πŸ₯±

Sanam2 is straight out of Ramsay brothers..

Varun looks like your regular Saas Bahu serial guy. He has not impressed me. I do not even find him cute. He is too regular and ordinary to be enjoyable.
The only cute guy on QH was SS. and towards the tail end of his QH career he had mastered emoting really well. His being so easy on the eyes helped too!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: minnie2308

SA, the Pak track is boring and uninteresting mostly coz Sanam has become a total screeching weirdo suddenly.

She is not the Sanam I was a fan of onceπŸ˜•

SK looks and talks and schemes and plans just like her mom. Seen that already. She will be the first to know about Jannat's memory loss, about Aahil, S2, etc...πŸ₯±

Sanam2 is straight out of Ramsay brothers..

Varun looks like your regular Saas Bahu serial guy. He has not impressed me. I do not even find him cute. He is too regular and ordinary to be enjoyable.
The only cute guy on QH was SS. and towards the tail end of his QH career he had mastered emoting really well. His being so easy on the eyes helped too!

Minnie agreed! Give me SS anyday! He was handsome but also towards the last few months of his track really delivered on the acting too! I liked him a lot and his character also progressed and had layers! He was not just a goody two shoes nor was he a liar and a user! He was actually caught in a difficult position between loyalty to Mother and loyalty to a Brother / friend! Unlike some, I DID empathise with his predicament, because it was VALID! His scenes and dialogues with Aahil were gold and their relationship was one of the most sincere and memorable in QH! 

Shaad as a character does not impress me, and neither do I find his actions justifiable! Will not bother going into it here! Sanam2 is a freak and I have no interest in her super powers or antics! SK is the same! Her super terrorist acts do NOT interest me in the least! Neither do her endless monologues RE Shaad and Jannat and what she intends to "Do" to them! There is no Aahil at this stage, and after hearing some of the things on the grapevine I wonder if Aahil being there will be of any use at all? So frankly I have nothing in this show that interests me in the least! There is officially no story, no SAHIL, no Sanam and no progress either! 

All there is is MIND NUMBING BOREDOM! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post, Sage :)

I'm so confused with this on going track.. But are they in for erasing Aahil's memory?

Now, I don't know crazy this idea sounds.. But, let's try..

When "New Sanam" erases his memory, and Aahil doesn't remember anything.. But here is the twist, he plays along of not remembering anything, and then BAM!
We get to see a small a smirk on his face as he's trying to buy time on how to reach his Begum Jaan in PK.. πŸ˜‰

So, actually we get to see him having the upper hand of this!

Byt, we never know what Gul Khan has in store.. :/
Anyway, just a thought I came up with.. πŸ˜‰