AsYa SS || ~Erroneous~ || Chapter 4 (7/ 14/15) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago

Erroneous~
                                 By: -pyaar-

Zoya's  POV

I laughed as we were walking past the vegetable stalls on our way to the park. 

We were passing by the tomato stall when Humaira cracked up another joke. 

"Okay Zoya, what did the tomato say to the other tomato?" Humaira said in giggles. 

"What?" I asked with a slight smile on my face. 

"I love you from my head... tomatoes." Humaira exclaimed as she bursted out in fits of laughter. 

I broke out into fits of laughter at the corniness of the joke. I love it!

And then coincidentally, we passed by the stall that sells corn. Humaira and I gave eachother a knowing look and broke out into more laughter. 

We continued to walk happily to the park. 

~oOo~

Asad's POV

I was walking to the park with Ayaan enjoying myself as I watched the beautiful sight of nature around me as Ayaan animatedly told me one of his life stories. 

We were already a quarter way through the park when I noticed something. 

It was that same pair of brown eyes. 

My eyes followed the trail of the owner of those gorgeous eyes. They were beautiful. It was such a rare shade of brown and I was sure I would get lost in those majestic eyes. 

So I did the only thing that made sense to me. I followed her. 

I know that seems rather stalkish of me but I really can't help myself. I can't lose this beauty again. 

So as Ayaan and I grew closer and closer to her, I couldn't help but overhearing her conversation with whom I presumed was her sister. 

They seemed to be cracking jokes about anything. One of them were so funny, I almost blew my cover. 

Ayaan acted completely nonchalant about this whole thing which was very weird of him. I couldn't help but think he maybe had an interest in the girl that was talking to my beauty. 

As we walked further, I couldn't help but notice what an amazing laugh she had. It was music to my ears. That sounded really clich but it was true. I was desperately trying to get a full glimpse of her face. 

After giving myself A few words of encouragement and after having Ayaan practically pummeled down, I finally manned up and approached her. But the second I tapped on her shoulder to get her attention, I knew I made the biggest mistake of my life. 

I was a goner. 

And she was glorious.

~oOo~

Zoya's  POV

Humaira and I were literally having the time of our lives. I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard. We were cracking the stupidest of jokes. We weren't even having a conversation. We were just telling eachother the lamest jokes we could think of. 

As we walked further down through the park, someone tapped on my shoulder. And when I turned around, there was only one thing that came to mind. 

It was him. 

The one man who has been haunting my dreams ever since I saw him that one day at the park. 

Sorry its taken so long to update! Thanks for all the likes and comments! Ill reply soon! Ill PM later. Please buddy me if you want a pm. The more comments I get, the faster I'll update. ;) Please forgive me for any grammatical errors!

Edited by -Pyaar- - 8 years ago
Nice update..
Finally they r face to face..

How will this meeting go?

Please continue soon.

Nice update
Like it
Update soon plz
Thanks
Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago
Hey dear...This is an interesting piece of writing...Great job :) Update soon please :D
Aww love this 
Always a fan of fairytales
So asya Prince and princess 
Rivals though 
But both r smitten by the other 
At first sight which was 2 yrs ago
Continue soon and pm plz