Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _ZaaraK

It's cute how she sits between them ðŸ˜† It's like they're all hanging out as friends, not a married couple and a third wheel haha. Anyways, it doesn't seem like KV and Teejay have a problem with her sitting in between them :) 

I know right ðŸ˜³ Its really cute! Even when I go out with my bff n her boyfriend who is also one of my closest high school friends, I sometimes hop into the front seat of the car ðŸ˜† I never feel like a third wheel lol Even we sit in any order we want ðŸ˜† It reminded me of that lol Most of my friends are this way, we just bundle into a group n go out...Honestly when your out to have fun it doesn't matter lol unless of course its a double date or a private moment ðŸ˜‰ But usually when friends hang out, its to chill and have fun! I love that! Thats why her friendship with KV n Teejay seems so natural! Reminds me of my friends lol 
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What cute photos! It seems KV is hiding his hair! We have no idea what the new look is I guess? :) 

SJ is like this Mascot that goes everywhere with her brother and sister in law. (That is how these photos always look). 
Nice pics, love their bond!

Thanks for sharing guys. ;)

Originally posted by: maha70

Nice pic...

Surbhi Jyoti: Why you are siting in between couple? looks like SJ is there Adopted daughter...😊

Who? KSG and Winget's? ðŸ˜ƒ

Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice picture..Love their bond. TJ picture is not very clear but SurVir looking great especially SJ with those glasses. 

TFS!!
Who? KSG and Winget's? ðŸ˜ƒ

I feel like laughing at my own post, sorry. ðŸ¤£
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TFS that pic is sooo cute love their bond n how 3 of them go everyweher together love survir