Qubool Hai

SeHan OS: Bhula Dena Mujhe

Posted: 9 years ago
BHULA DENA MUJHE
"Sunehri, Sunehri, what are you doing for so long inside?" asked Rehan who had gone tensed because Sehar hadn't open the door since past half an hour and she didn't even reply.
"Sehar, are you okay?" he asked again.

Suddenly, he saw some red liquid thing flowing from inside her room. Rehan gets frightened and tries to break open the door. When he broke the door and went inside, he was stunned at what he saw. His Sunehri was in peels of laughter. When he saw that, he asked her,"Sunehri,why are u laughing and what is the blood doing there?"

Sehar replied," First of all call me Sehar. And secondly..."she couldn't control her laughter. After regaining her composure, she continued,"This..this isn't blood. It was just tomato ketchup and..and you got afraid cuz of it. You are such a coward." 

Rehan was shocked at first but then he pulled her into a hug and said," Don't ever do such a thing again." Tears were rolling out of his eyes. "You know, you scared daylights out of me. I was so terrified when I saw the blood. I can't live without you. You are very precious to me. Promise me that you will not play such pranks on me again."
Sehar broke the hug and said,"Okay. I swear on Sanam that I will not play these pranks on you again. Happy?"
Then Sanam enters the room and when she saw them together, she said,"Sorry." and she started leaving the room giggling.
Sehar said from behind," No no Sanam. Come back. We are just...nothing."

Sanam re-enters the room.
Sanam said,"My dear sis and her to be hubby, today is your nikaah and you are doing these things. Very bad. Now, get ready. Mauli sahab is waiting for you both down."
Sanam leaves. Sehar and Rehan go to their rooms and get ready in their wedding clothes. They go down and sit at the opposite ends.
The wedding rituals begin.
Mauli sahab said,"Seher Ahmed Khan vald Asad Ahmed Khan, kya tumhe yeh nikaah qubool hai?"
Sehar thinks,"Tumhare ishq se bani hoon main ... pehle zinda thi ... ab jee rahi hoon main."
She said,"Qubool Hai."
Mauli sahab asked again,"Rehan Qureshi vald Imran Qureshi, kya yumhe yeh nikaah qubool hai?"
Rehan thinks,"Qubool Hai , Tumhara mujhe pe hasna qubool hai , chhoti chhoti teri bachkani badmashiyon qubool hai , baat baat pe bewajah tera roothna qubool hai , Tujhe apna banana mujhe qubool hai , mujhe tum adhi adhuri bhi qubool ho , puri ki puri bhi qubool ho . Yeh nikaha mujhe tahe dil se qubool hai "  
Rehan said,"Qubool Hai."
Mauli sahab said,"Aaj se aap done biwi-shawher kehlaya jayenge."
After the wedding rituals finished, everyone congratulated SeHan. After the wedding feast, the guests went to their homes and SeHan headed off to their rooms.
They celebrated their suhaagraat. 

It had been a year since their wedding. It was Rehan's birthday.
Sehar said,"Happy B'day Rehan."
Rehan replied,"Thankyou dear. By the way, did you bring me any special gift."
Sehar said,"Of course." She went and whispered in his ears,"I am going to become an ammi. I am pregnant."
"WHAT!?" Rehan jumped in excitement. She nodded.
"Then we should go to Bappa's mandir for sure." said an over-excited Rehan.
"Of course jaan. Get ready." she said and left to get ready.
Rehan also got ready and they went down.
Sehar said to everyone who was present in the hall,"I am pregnant." Everyone was very happy. 
Rehan said," So we have decided to go to Bappa's mandir. We'll see you all later."
They left for the Bappa's mandir but they didn't knew what tragedy is going to strike them.

The new Sanam was following them. She was whispering some black magic mantras. Suddenly, Rehan's car turned and hit the divider. They had a tragic accident. Some people stopped and rushed them to the hospital. Sanam, Aahil and other house members went to the hospital. Sanam was crying bitterly and Aahil was trying to console her. When the doc came out from the OT, he told them,"Sorry, we couldn't save Sehar's baby but she is fine now. But Rehan's condition is still critical."
After sometime, the doc returned from the OT and told them,"We are really sorry but we couldn't save Rehan."
Everyone was shocked. Sanam asked,"Doc, can I meet Sehar, please."
Doc said,"Yes."
Sanam went to Sehar's room.
Sehar said,"Sanam, how is Rehan?"
Sanam couldn't say anything but cried. Aahil entered the room and said,"Sehar, Your baby and Rehan is dead..." Sehar was shocked. She went into a complete trauma. She fell unconscious.
The doctor said,"Sehar is shocked. Her situation is becoming critical now. Nurse, shift her to the OT."
After the operation, the doc came out and told everyone," Sehar is in coma. She will stay like this for many months. You have to give all her medicines on time."
Sehar was shifted home. She stayed on the bed for a year and is still there. She couldn't recover from that tragic incident. 

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina
Safar yeh tera, yeh raasta tera
Tujhe jeena hai.. mere bina

Ho teri saari shoharatein
Hai yeh duaa..
Tujhi pe saari rehamatein
Hai yeh duaa..
Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe

Tu hi hai kinaara tera
Tu hi to sahaara tera
Tu hi hai taraana kal ka
Tu hi to fasaana kal ka
Khud pe yaqeen tu karna
Ban.na tu apna khuda... (x2)

Khizaan ki shaam hoon main (khiza: Autumn)
Tu hai nayi subah

Khilengi jahaan.. bahaarein sabhi
Mujhe tu wahaan.. paayega
Rahengi jahaan.. humaari wafa
Mujhe tu wahaan.. paayega
Milunga main iss tarah, waada raha
Rahunga sang main sada, waada raha
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina!

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai, haan mere bina!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnx😊
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why did u make me cry han? happy ending nahi mil sakti thi kya
This content was originally posted by: ankiecool

why did u make me cry han? happy ending nahi mil sakti thi kya

Sorry dear. this was my entry for the qh os contest so decided to post here.
so sorry 😭
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
:'(

This song always gives me the feels. And to use it in Rehan... so apt.

Though a sad story, it is really well written! Thank you for sharing it here!
Devakshilover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -kanishka-

so sorry 😭

i know dear i have read it there
although i don't like sad endings but it was written beautifully
Devakshilover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -kanishka-

so sorry 😭

i know dear i have read it there
although i don't like sad endings but it was written beautifully