Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Hi Khams :-)
Rocking ka copyright kuch hi logon ke paas reserved hai.
So u did a marathon...been so long having watched S v/s S.

No couldn't do a marathon on S vs S. A few years back star had all d eps uploaded uner star classics, but the other day I tried searching for it, all in vain. Seems dey hv remoced the eps and d few that I found on YT were very poor quality. I was so hoping to do a marathon. Anyways ended up watching these movies.

Last night I watched The Proposal...didn't like it much...quite cliched and Sandra Bullock is one of my favs, but somehow she wasn't looking good in dis movie.😳
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
^^Di, If u want u can watch The New Adventures Of Old Christine. It has 5 Seasons in all and thats what Im watching these days on Romedy Now. Other than that, Im watching The Middle and You can Try watching Two And A Half Men Too. 😆😆 Hillarious Shows. Talking abt The Proposal, I liked the movie sweet and comic. 😳 Plus, I found Ryan Renolds very handsome! 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Had to write this and BW/ Salaman forum isn't d place for it!
What an arrogant brat Salman is and his poor fans, first applauding him for having 'courage' for tweeting nonsense, then papa gives him good on twitter, then once more image saving team to the rescue and delete his insensitive tweets and tweet facing-saving tweets and his fans all sigh with relief and applaud him for his 'courage'' in accepting his mistakes!

Ufff ppl can so blindly support such humongous wrong doings by celebs it's pathetic.

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^I don't get this mighty superstar Salman Khan at all.
Keeps on increasing his deed list-woman abuser,killer and now siding a terrorist.🤢God alone knows what's left..high time he gets to pay for all of these.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

^I don't get this mighty superstar Salman Khan at all.

Keeps on increasing his deed list-woman abuser,killer and now siding a terrorist.🤢God alone knows what's left..high time he gets to pay for all of these.

Seriously I don't know how ppl can't see through his facade and this has really made him arrogant.

sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Seriously I don't know how ppl can't see through his facade and this has really made him arrogant.

With all these coming more often now-his court hearings,yakub controversy...I hope he gets the ultimatum soon.

Irony is I was thinking to go for BB.
Edited by -Crescendo- - 8 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
I haven't seen a Salman movie in ages and I too was thinking of watching BB, although of course not in theatres as where I stay hindi movies r hardly there for a week (but most probably this one must be for longer).
But then all his attics off screen really puts me off!
sillage. thumbnail
Was scrolling through old posts and went through some pages of this CC..made me nostalgic..so couldn't stop myself from posting.
Hoping all the members here are doing fine-Khams,Shreya,Sundas,Payel di(umm..do I need to ask),others if I'm missing out!
Edited by sillage. - 8 years ago