*Zindagi TV forum CC*

Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome

Yeh Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam hai ya hai yeh Khel Qismat Ka ya hai  Mera Naseeb that we strangers met at the Zindagi TV forum.  From the last one year we have discussed so many shows, but abhi Kitni Grihain Baaki Hai. Let's not remain Bezubaan. Let's talk about everything under the sun and beyond. Let's talk about our Khwahishein... about the Mausam... about Ishq Gumshuda... about zindagi's Dhoop Chaon... about our Dil-e-nadaan... our respective Piya re...you get the drift.πŸ˜‰  Let's unburden the Thakan of our real lives here. Let's talk about all the Kahi Unkahi baatein.

Yahan hamien pata nahin kaun Madiha Maliha hai, Kaun Aunn Zara aur kaun Maya, but we are all Mastana Mahi,  so let's talk to our hearts' content.

Aur yahan Ijaazat ki zaroorat nahin...all are welcome.πŸ€—

Earnest request to keep this thread Ranjish and Kadurat free and not  give Shikhan and Maat to anyone.πŸ˜‰

Let's get started my fellow Humsafar and make dis CC one amazing thread as we all believe in dis very positive adage Zindagi Gulzar Hai!

Interested members should PM before for joining the CC.

Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago
Zindagi khaak na thi,
khaak udaate guzri,
tujhse kya kehte,
tere paas joh aate guzri
I am here too, doing nosense hormonal talks being not so intellectual.
Hey congo! πŸ˜ƒ
Mission accoplished.πŸ˜‰

Oh BTW I thought d CC wld be in ZIndagi Forum itself and I was busy searching for the thread.πŸ˜†

Last evening I was out and returned home tired and den saw all this discussion of ZGH all over nd had to log on thru d iPad to gv my 2 cents. But not very comfortable with typing frm der, especiallt d auto-correct just bugs me, so I so missed out on all the fun.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hello Hi Bye Bye! Hum Bhi aa gye..πŸ˜† Sum Intro Lines for Fawad.. Yeh Jo Bangle Hai Re Laal Colour Ki Tere Liye Hi Khan Khan Karke Inn Haanthon Mein Naache Jaye Re.. Yunn Nasha Chadha Hai Tera Tu Bann Jaa Aashiq Mera.. Nain Chua Hai Aise Main Kamli Ho Gayyiyaan.. Luking forward to sum ZGH talks and teenage hormonal talks and White Kurtas! 🀣
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Hey congo! πŸ˜ƒ
Mission accoplished.πŸ˜‰

Oh BTW I thought d CC wld be in ZIndagi Forum itself and I was busy searching for the thread.πŸ˜†

Last evening I was out and returned home tired and den saw all this discussion of ZGH all over nd had to log on thru d iPad to gv my 2 cents. But not very comfortable with typing frm der, especiallt d auto-correct just bugs me, so I so missed out on all the fun.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yep mission accomplished...looking forward to have good time here.

Ohh...but we have already some threads as a kind of CC.I thought we better have one away from the forum.πŸ˜‰

MujaheedinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I was like what is this code word..
Had a great time yesterday..juggling b/w various threads.πŸ˜†

Achha we all have been together in Zindagi forum from quite sometime now...Its about time we have a bit of formal introduction to each other..What say??
Starting with me-
I'm Rupali doing my graduation and I belong to Chandigarh in India.Introvert by nature.Have fairly less interest in reading and watching movies.(But look forward to develop some in reading books).
Discovered IF through star one shows..back in teens..loving those romantic shows.But ZGH has changed the definition of romance.

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

is anybody allowed to join?
Yes..it is with our center of discussion on Zindagi channel.