NiBir TS- together forever(part8 updated pg18) -Note on Pg 21

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

It was 3:30 am in the morning .When a women of mid twenty woke her love of her life ."Kabir Utto" she said . Kabir didn't have a good time yesterday . He was all broken with hopes of his life backfiring at hime .Sincethe time he discovered about his brother , he was restless , changed and ran out of hope . He broke down last night having tears of betrayal, tears anxiousness , tears of having done something wrong . It killed him to thousand deaths . He didn't know why but hewas restless. "Nisha ...time kya hai ?" he questioned in a tired and sleepy tone . "saade theen"she reviewed . "what ? itni raat ko kyun utta rahi ho?" he asked again . "please chalo Kabir"she said ."par kahan ?" again he asked with confusion . "chalo mein bataati hoon" she gave him assurance .

Kabir and Nisha got ready and Nisha drove the car . Kabir was fillied with thought's about how will he tell his mother .Abouthow he was pleading Viraj to meet his mom,no their mom . How will hebalance with his in laws and hismother . All just confused the strongsoul of Kabir Singh . All he knew was he is loosing the battles slowly . The car stopped .

The frontview was that of abeach . Kabir's eyes widened ."Tum aise kyun dekh raha ho kabir ?"his girl asked him ."Intni subah yehan ?" he questioned her as it was still darkand the time wasfiveminutes past fourin the morning . "Kabir lets not play quiz ryt now !"she said give the sweetest of all expressions .He agreed . They walked towards the ocean rejoicing the silence and the small movement of waves . sittingthere forsometime .

How are you feeling now ?" Nisha asked her husband breaking the silence . "Just lyk those waves" he said . After another course of silence Kabir spoke up his heart "why ? why this had to happen ? The person who I really don't want to see turned out to be my brother or should I say I'm his illegal brother ? I gave up all my disparities just for my mother and her first son ...then why cant he ? I cant see my mother broken . I cant see her dying with bits of regret aching her ! Why this world turned out dark ? why ?" he cried . Nisha let him cry .They were again silent for an hour .

Have u seen what happens after darkness ? " Nisha again asked him with a small smile .Kabir just looked confused . Nisha pointed out the sun rising up . "Wahan dekho " she pointed the sunrise at the beach site . It looked beautiful .As beautiful as his wife,as beautiful as their love . "After every Night there is a morning Kabir . And after every morning there is a night . This how life is . All we should do is enjoy what is there .

Kabir stood up .Seeing this most beautiful sight asmile crept on Kabir's face .As if he got the world's most precious thing back .As if a person after finishingthe chocolates froma packet searching for another chocolate in it knowing there wont be anyand while searching he gets one more chocolate .That happiness glowed in his handsome face.

Its beautiful na !" Nisha exclaimed in joy . "Not as much as u Nisha !" he said with pure and complete love . He hugged her and she gave in . "what r u Nisha ? a miracle ? or my dream ? " he just asked . " well I'm ur wife .Ur pain is my pain too Kabir . Together we can fight any odds " she said boosting the confidence in him ."Wow ! I never knew u r this much positive "said in amusement . "Love can change any one Mr hubby dubby " she said with a smile giving him a life time assurance .

mein jaanti hoon Jaipur mein koyi beach nehi hai πŸ˜†.Just be creative πŸ˜‰

part 2 - pg 3

part 3 - page 6

part4 - page 8

part 5 - page 12

part6-pg 14

part 7 -pg 16

part 8 - pg 18
Edited by -abz- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dearie this cheered me up as much as it cheered Kabir! Thnq! :) Do plz pm nxt tym u write smdng. :)
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chikoo this is so beautiful
SONAL30 thumbnail
Nice start  abi
so in this story nibir r already in love loved this thing
thanks 4 the pm
continue soon
-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Hi dearie this cheered me up as much as it cheered Kabir! Thnq! :) Do plz pm nxt tym u write smdng. :)

b4 sending pm, u commented my story like a jet plane .
Thanx πŸ˜‰
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww... Its lovely dear! πŸ‘
Pls update soon 😊
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part dear...
Loved the lovey dovey Nibir 😳 ...
Pls continue...
And thanks for the pm πŸ‘
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fully it was sooo mild nd luvly... 
is nibir is already in luv ??.. tis was a bit confusin me...
thnx 4 pm..
update soon...
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was such a beautiful idea..light comes after darkness⭐️..very well thought and nicely writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
ItsMeAarushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its superb..πŸ‘
Update soon..