heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesme updates
lovd dem alot
waiting 4 more...
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing teaser loved it can't wait for the update thank you for pm.
taahir004 thumbnail
Eagerly Waiting
For Next Update
Please !!!!!

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys, My super awesome readers, you really are wow.
I really do owe you all an apology. Yes it is high time I explain a little what made me go AWOL.
First of all my laptop is broken and I felt too disheartened each time I opened its lid, coming to term with it.
Secondly some good things happened too, which kept me on hook, first eid, then some hangouts with family, finally my birthday on Monday, where I was planning to update something but I was too loaded with things going on.
Thirdly, disappointment in getting a job.
And of course, personal stuff which I can't mention, which leaves me disturbed.
So I want you all really to pray that I find a job soon, I get selected for the interviews I gave.
Hopefully next part by next week.
Thanks once again, for being so patient. If everything goes well, I am here to stay.

Loads of luv<333      
Kashish

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
May God fulfill all your desires and also help you in getting a job.
taahir004 thumbnail
I'm sure you will be selected soon

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God bless you and your wishes come true ðŸ¤—
Will be waiting for the update 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da note! Np will wait! all the best! will pray that u get the job! 😊
taahir004 thumbnail
Eagerly Waiting
For Update

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
THANKS NOTE

Guyss, I am overwhelmed, for the appreciation that I am getting. Although you are a few in number but you are the true kind of readers, who give reviews that make me elated. Thank you so much for staying with me.

I really have read all the comments and I am thankful to those, who stays beside me always. All the comments are so damn special to me. Thank you so much and keep showing me with it guys, because sincerely it motivates me to no end. <3

This is going to be roller coaster ride and I am turning in to a Mini FF as the story and my readers demanded it, but I will not stretch it unnecessarily. If I am writing  this story it is because I have a story to tell and I don't want to write just to feel the void.

This story means a lot to me, because this happens in real, the drug trafficking, the child trafficking, exploiting of girls and it pains me... It pains me that I am useless, not to any help so at least I can inspire someone to do good. I am not asking you to become Anmay, or his team because that needs much more gut, but please if you see any crime going, call the cop, inform them. If you are afraid to be in problem, call them from a phone booth but do call, your action could save someone.

BTW for new readers, Anmay is a name which means The unbreakable ;) <3

I hope I will be able to do justice to this story as it really means a lot to me, so close to my heart. And guys, let's not forget it is a fiction, I may say things that are not a reality although I do some researches but they might not be enough. So feel free to let me know.

Thank you all, as every single word means a lot to me.

I will update tomorrow i.e Tuesday<3

You are most welcome for the PMs and those, who had not received any PM, please add me in your buddy list as kashishkPM.

Loads of love<333
Kashish