Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Astha hard work...but Sojal bhabi getting the name...and standing behind devarji as if both accomplish it.. πŸ˜‰Edited by vj3072 - 9 years ago
26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

Astha hard work...but Sojal bhabi getting the name...and standing behind devarji as if both accomplish it.. πŸ˜‰

that is the art of grabbing attention πŸ˜† possible for only few like SojalπŸ˜†

better not said immediately after Shlok πŸ˜‰ that I am Sojal AgnihotriπŸ˜† with all prideπŸ˜‰

casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha ...anu ...I was expecting her to say ...I m Mrs sojal shlok agnihotri πŸ˜†
Taliyaan πŸ‘
And what's my contribution in this poa ... πŸ˜‰
Nothing ...varad handover the property to sarkar by blindly signing poa...I means sojal spends the savings in expensive shopping πŸ˜†
Astha is just like my little sister who ...lost her memory searching for poa πŸ˜†
And shlok bhauji is the only one who takes care of all of us πŸ˜‰
So now ..m going to take care of him ..when he goes in coma πŸ˜† ...by taking him on a long vacation πŸ˜‰ ..for rejuvenating πŸ˜†
🀣
26nightingale thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Hahaha ...anu ...I was expecting her to say ...I m Mrs sojal shlok agnihotri πŸ˜†
Taliyaan πŸ‘
And what's my contribution in this poa ... πŸ˜‰
Nothing ...varad handover the property to sarkar by blindly signing poa...I means sojal spends the savings in expensive shopping πŸ˜†
Astha is just like my little sister who ...lost her memory searching for poa πŸ˜†
And shlok bhauji is the only one who takes care of all of us πŸ˜‰
So now ..m going to take care of him ..when he goes in coma πŸ˜† ...by taking him on a long vacation πŸ˜‰ ..for rejuvenating πŸ˜†
🀣

mission inbetween Aastha and Shlok... Aastha ki memory loss  ki fayida uthana hi nahπŸ˜†bhabhi ko
better not Shlok have memory loss and running after Sojal thinking her as AasthaπŸ˜†
then who save us from that  hutch dog romance πŸ˜† where ever you go I will be with you🀣
Edited by 26nightingale - 9 years ago
casweetu12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 26nightingale

mission inbetween Aastha and Shlok... Aastha ki memory loss ki fayida uthana hi nah

better not Shlok have memory loss and running after Sojal thinking her as AasthaπŸ˜†

then who save us from that hutch dog romance πŸ˜†

🀣
Hutch dog romance πŸ˜†
Sojal singing ...u & I in this beautiful world ...and shlok following her
Like hutch puppy πŸ˜† ...
Always CONNECTED ...even in coma πŸ˜‰

And v all vil b disconnecting the channel forever πŸ˜‰
🀣
26nightingale thumbnail

🀣
Hutch dog romance πŸ˜†
Sojal singing ...u & I in this beautiful world ...and shlok following her
Like hutch puppy πŸ˜† ...
Always CONNECTED ...even in coma πŸ˜‰

And v all vil b disconnecting the channel forever πŸ˜‰
🀣

πŸ˜†where ever you go I will be with you.. Sojal with shying smiles.closed my eyesπŸ˜†
at last  all credit to remotes..to switch off
Edited by 26nightingale - 9 years ago
casweetu12 thumbnail

πŸ˜†where ever you go I will be with you.. with shying smiles
@ Puupy is lovable and easy to pet one pat is good..at last all credit to remotes..to switch off

Don't worry anu...the next person to disappear from the show after anjali is sojal πŸ˜† ...since she vil have to make so much arrangements and preparations for her PUPPY love πŸ˜‰
Just show the puppy ...I care ...and he will run behind her WAGGING his TAIL πŸ˜‰
U know nowadays REMOTES also get JAMMED seeing sojal onscreen πŸ˜† ...such is her effect ...whoever sees her onscreen get LAMPPOSTED ...unable to move ...SHOCKED 😲 ..that how come she is still there in the show...stuck like a parasite πŸ˜†
🀣
26nightingale thumbnail

Don't worry anu...the next person to disappear from the show after anjali is sojal πŸ˜† ...since she vil have to make so much arrangements and preparations for her PUPPY love πŸ˜‰
Just show the puppy ...I care ...and he will run behind her WAGGING his TAIL πŸ˜‰
U know nowadays REMOTES also get JAMMED seeing sojal onscreen πŸ˜† ...such is her effect ...whoever sees her onscreen get LAMPPOSTED ...unable to move ...SHOCKED 😲 ..that how come she is still there in the show...stuck like a parasite πŸ˜†
🀣

Sojal has a good collection of gold chains and can easily tie the puppy with oneπŸ˜‰, Sojal and her  mother have a habit of stealing things of others πŸ˜† Sojal has high influences in Agnihotri's family and so definitely she has high importance and screen spaceπŸ˜‰ in EBP..soon Sojal be the favorite bahu of AgnihotrisπŸ˜†
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sojal has a good collection of gold chains and can easily tie the puppy with oneπŸ˜‰, Sojal and her mother have a habit of stealing things of others πŸ˜† Sojal has high influences in Agnihotri's family and so definitely she has high importance and screen spaceπŸ˜‰ in EBP..soon Sojal be the favorite bahu of AgnihotrisπŸ˜†

Anu agni family bahu or S*****V family bahu πŸ˜• 🀣