Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Dhanjani to host Nach Baliye season 7 - Page 5

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
DC Entertainment @EntDC  

Rithvik Dhanjani talks about his transition from contestant to host in 'Nach Baliye': http://goo.gl/WG59Lb 

Rithvik Dhanjani has turned host along with Karan Patel for the upcoming season of Nach Baliye. We caught up for a quick chat about his new stint.

Tell us about the transition from contestant to host?

The transition is very smooth as I was supposed to host the last season of Nach as well but thanks to Karan Wahi for spilling the beans about my relationship with Asha to everyone and then they wanted me not to anchor but to participate, so now that I'm finally hosting the season, and also having won the last season, it's even better now.

How is Karan Patelas a co-host?

I'm good friends with Karan and known him for a while now. He is always on fire when he is with his friends around so I'm sure we will definitely click big time..we have just started the shoot so I'm looking forward to anchoring with him.

Fans are dissapointed you're not hosting with Asha or not doing Indian Idol with her, your take?

Well I know our fans want us to work together which we both respect but unfortunately there is much more to it than just choosing what we want to do, it's a lot of other things falling in place together which this time did not fall in place but I'm sure we will get back together on screen and in a much better way.

Are you enjoying hosting be it Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Distraction and now Nach Baliye?

I love it and everything if you go to see is different from one another. At YHA is me the boy who narrates these beautiful love stories and makes people fall in love. On Distraction I'm the naughty prankster who makes people do weird things and now Nach, It's again different because I'm going to be with couples through their dance journey which is an experience in itself.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Rithvikholics @Rithvikholics  

Rithvik Dhanjani makes a smooth transition: contestant to host on Nach Baliye #AwesomeAnchor#AshVik http://wwv.asianage.com/tv/rithvik-dhanjani-makes-smooth-transition-901 ... Thx@Natashac7

Rithvik Dhanjani will be hosting the upcoming season of Nach Baliye along with Karan Patel. We caught up with him for a quick chat about his new stint. Excerpts:

How was the transition from contestant to host?

It was very smooth as I was supposed to host the last season of Nach... as well. But thanks to Karan Wahi for spilling the beans on my relationship with Asha, they wanted me not to anchor but to participate. So now I'm finally hosting. And also having won the last season, it's even better.

How is Karan Patel as co-host?

I'm good friends with Karan and I've known him for a while now. He is always on fire when he is with friends. I'm sure we will definitely click big time. We have just started the shoot, so I'm looking forward to anchoring with him.

Fans are disappointed you're not hosting with Asha or not doing Indian Idol with her. Your take?

Well I know our fans want us to work together, which we both respect. But unfortunately there is much more to it than just choosing what we want to do. It's a lot of other things falling in place. It did not happen this time, but I'm sure we will get back together on screen and in a much better way.

Are you enjoying your stint as a host in general?

I love hosting all my shows. And they are all different from the other. In Yeh Hai Ashiqui, I am the narrator of these beautiful love stories. On Distraction I'm the naughty prankster who makes people do weird things, and now Nach... is again different because I'm going to be with couples through their dance journey.

Rithvik was suppose to host last seasonšŸ˜² Never knew this.. always thought it was Wahi and Gautam as hosts...
More than AshVik hosting, I wanted Rithvik to host Indian Idol even if it was with a different co host. Well there is always a next time.
style14 thumbnail
Rashami Desai @TheRashamiDesai  

Yes 2 new hosts of #NachBaliye7 @NachBaliye_7 @rithvik_RD & @KaranPatel 4 times d fun 4 sure #TooMuch @StarPlus

Embedded image permalink

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Rithvikholics @Rithvikholics  

View translation

Karan Patel and Rithvik Dhanjani to Bro-mance on Nach Baliye 7 p://www.onlinenewsind.com/entertainment/star-plus/karan-patel-and-rithvik-dhanjani-to-bro-mance-on-nach-baliye-7?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:%20onlinenewsind/qLbK%20(Home%20-%20Online%20News%20India ...) via @onlinenewsind

Mumbai, April 20, 2015 (News Team): What happens when you take heartthrob Karan Patel and Spunky Rithvik Dhanjani and put them together for a Dance Reality Show? Before your mind starts drifting away, the answer Too Much! Yes, the wait is finally over and we are here to reveal who the hosts for 7th season of Nach Baliye will be Rithvik Dhanjani and Karan Patel, so audiences are in for a treat as Bro-mance is going to rule TV screens this summer.

While there has been speculation of Rithvik and wife Asha Negi, winners of the previous season, coming back on the show as Wile Card Entry, Rithvik has put all rumours to rest by accepting that he will host the series this year. He said, "I am extremely excited to be hosting Nach Baliye, as this year it's not just dancing. it's Too Much! Since I was the winner last year, I have a fair idea of what a dancing quest looks like, so yes, I hope to do justice to the job at hand. I must say, this year, it definitely is going to be different than last year and audiences are in for a treat with all the twists and turns that have been added!" It seems he has already started preparing for his role by watching previous seasons of the show and practises compering in his spare time. 

On the other hand, Karan Patel, aka Raman Bhalla of Ye Hain Mohabbatein has also signed on to be the host this season. Karan has previously been a part of Nach Baliye in its third season and while he has hosted many live events, this will be the first time he will be hosting a reality series. He said, "I have seen both sides of the coin. I have been a contestant and now I'm hosting the show. But yes, being on this side is much better! Being a participant will be too much to handle." 
Edited by ashfaque2012 - 9 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

style14 thumbnail

Nach Baliye 7 will be a weeklong extravaganza

Nach Baliye 7 (Balaji Telefilms) is all set to hit the TV screens this weekend (26 April) on Star Plus.

The show has already gaining eyeballs with its interesting mix of contestants and the #TooMuch' fun quotient.

As viewers would know this year the participants will be locked up in a house a la Bigg Boss. There they will be put to test through a lot of tasks and challenges and made to prove their compatibility.

Now with so much fun, fans were definitely feeling low about getting to watch the show just on weekends.

But voila, here we at Tellychakkar.com have an exclusive piece of information for you all.

Nach Baliye 7 will air all through the week bringing a large dose of entertainment, fun, masti, controversies and more.

Now coming to the time slot, the show has been granted a late night shift of 11:30 pm, from Monday- Saturday. On Sundays it will air at 8pm.

A source close to the production house shared, "Well, though the time slot is late at night, we are confident about viewers being hooked to it. Also since we are going high on digital platform this time, we are sure it will be a different ball game altogether."

Well this piece of news definitely will bring #TooMuch of happiness for the viewers!!!

We texted Producer Ekta Kapoor for a comment but did not receive any revert till the time of filing the article.

So gear up for Nach Baliye 7 from this Sunday!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/nach-baliye-7-will-be-weeklong-extravaganza-150420

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Rashami Desai @TheRashamiDesai  

#imrashamidesai #withmybaliye #andhost #RithvikDhanjani pic.twitter.com/anxD8PFxJ2

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
areena @MeArena  
Edited by ashfaque2012 - 8 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
bhawnakhanduja

1 minute ago 

Baby rithwik Baba Vaibhav miss you ashu behn''' #NB7 #NachBaliye7 #shootday @rithvik_d@ashanegi @vabs_perfectentertainer