Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar  

Gear up to watch @rithvik_RD and @TheKaranPatel as @NachBaliye_7 hosts http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/gear-watch-rithvik-and-patel-nach-hosts-150409 ... @StarPlus

Nach Baliye season 7 on Star Plus (Balaji Telefilms) is all set to roll out soon. The stage is set and the cameras have stated rolling for the preparation stage.

This series in most probability will be a perfect blend of dance and voyeurism, with the jodis being under the prying eyes of the 

camera

24X7.

Couples who are confirmed to be a part of the show are Himmanshoo Malhotra-Amruta Khanvilkar, Jay Soni-Pooja Shah, Arpit Ranka-Nidhi, Nandish Sandhu-Rashami Desai, Smiley Suri-Vineet-Bangera, Aishwarya Sakhuja-Rohit Nag, Shakti Arora-Neha Saxena, Sana Saeed-Deepesh Sharma, Sangram Singh-Payal Rohatgi, Mrunal Thakur-Sharad Tripathi, Karishma Tanna-Upen Patel.

The judges are Preity Zinta, Chetan Bhagat and Marzi Pestonji. Ekta Kapoor might also join the list.

Tellychakkar.com was the first to write about Rithvik Dhanjani hosting Nach season 7 and now we have learnt that Balaji favourite Karan Patel will share the mike with Rithvik.

Karan also plays the lead in Balaji's top rated Star Plus show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.

Both Karan and Rithvik shared their excitement on Twitter: 

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Rithvikholics @Rithvikholics  

View translation

'Nach Baliye 7': Rithvik Dhanjani and Karan Patel on the Sets [PHOTOS] http://www.ibtimes.co.in/nach-baliye-7-after-upen-karishma-rithvik-dhanjani-karan-patel-rehearse-sets-photos-628664 ... via @IBTimesUK #NachBaliye7

"Yeh Hai Mohabbatein" actor Karan Patel has started a new journey as a host for dance reality show "Nach Baliye 7".

As a contestant, Karan participated in the dance reality show with actress Amita Chandekar in the third season of "Nach Baliye", which was aired in 2007. But this time the actor will be a part of the show as a host.

He will join last year's winner of the dance reality show Rithvik Dhanjani as the host of the show.

Karan and Rithvik started the shooting for the show and also shared some photos from the sets.

"And a new journey begins ...!! Watch this space for more ...!! Super fun with me and my bro @rithvik_RD ...!!" Karan tweeted.

"On a roll with the one and only crazy @TheKaranPatel the journey begins!! Dyaamm excitedd!!" Rithvik added.

Earlier, contestant Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna shared photos of them practising with choreographers Bhawna and Vaibhav. Upen and Karishma, who are also fondly called UpMa, will compete with other nine jodis to win the show.

The makers are yet to make a formal announcement regarding the jodis, but several online portals have confirmed the 10 contestants of the show.

1. Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel
  2. Jay Soni and Pooja Shah
  3. Shakti Arora and Neha Saxena
  4. Sana Saeed and Dipesh
  5. Aishwarya Sakuja and Rohit Nag
  6. Rashami Desai and Nandish Sandhu
  7. Himmanshoo Malhotra and Amruta Khanvilkar
  8. Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh
  9. Arpit Ranka and Nidhi
  10. Mrunal Thakur and Sharad Chandra
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

#NachBaliye7: Rithvik & Karan set to host the dance reality show 'The two TV stars have begun rehearsals and...' http://www.india.com/showbiz/nach-baliye-7-rithvik-dhanjani-and-karan-patel-set-to-host-the-dance-reality-show-see-pics-329542/ ...

The most awaited dance reality show for couples in India is about to begin - Nach Baliye 7! But this time, the dance reality show promises to be even more entertaining, as it will be co-hosted by Karan Patel and Rithvik Dhanjani. The two TV stars have begun rehearsals and posted pictures that reveal how both of them are all set to tickle the 

funny
 bone of the audiences. Nach Baliye 7 is produced by India's soap queen Ekta Kapoor, who postponed the shoot of the show due to the recent Total Lunar Eclipse. (Read: Nach Baliye 7: Will Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi's Ranveer aka Shakti Arora get time to rehearse for the show?)

According to sources, Nach Baliye 7 will hit TV screens this weekend and from there, the 

entertainment
 cycle will begin. Karan Patel is quite popular as Raman Bhalla in Ekta Kapoor's daily soap Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. While Pavitra Rishta famed Rithvik Dhanjani has also worked under Ekta Kapoor's banner.

As for Nach Baliye 7, till date the makers of the show have not revealed the names of the contestants who will participate in this season. But there are rumours that the contestants include Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel, Shakti Arora and wife Neha Saxena, and several other B-town celebrities.

Ekta Kapoor is well known for adding spicy ingredients for making her shows better, and in Nach Baliye 7also she has included some more interesting factors to make the audiences stay glued to their screens. Apparently, Nach Baliye 7 will have a similar format to that of Bigg Boss and will also showcase the lives and struggles of the contestants. We just hope that this new season of Nach Baliye brings out the real fun and engages audiences with amazing twists and turns, Ekta Kapoor style! (Edited by Shweta Parande | Photo Credit: Facebook)

Modified Date: April

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So cute...
Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21
style14 thumbnail
BizAsia @BizAsia  

Media: Exclusive - Launch details of #NachBaliye7 : http://ow.ly/LqZBW 

Exclusive: Launch details of Nach Baliye 7

Star Plus' mega dance reality show Nach Baliye 7 will commence later this month, BizAsia has the exclusive details.

For the first time in the history of the show, Nach Baliye 7 will broadcast daily. It launches on Sunday 26th April at 20:00. It will then broadcast Monday through to Saturday at 21:30 and a Sunday edition at 20:00.

Below are the confirmed details for this year's huge series:

Judges
Preity Zinta
Chetan Bhagat
Marzi

Anchors
Rithvik Dhanjani
Karan Patel

Couples
Aishwarya Sakhuja and Rohit Nag
Shakti and Neha
Sanna Sayeed and Dipesh
Payal and Sangram
Jay Soni and Pooja
Amruta and Himanshu
Arpit Ranka and Nidhi
Rashmi and Nandish
Karishma and Upen
Mrunal and Sharad
Smiley and Vineet

Nach Baliye 7 will air on Star Plus.

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/exclusive-launch-details-of-nach-baliye-7-2015
style14 thumbnail
WTH!!!😡 Star Plus better get Rithvik's name right this time on Nach Baliye. All through Nach Baliye 6 they spelled his name incorrectly. They kept flashing the wrong spelling while AshVik performed.😡 
Thankfully Raj corrected it ASAP.

BizAsia @BizAsia  

Media: Exclusive - Launch details of #NachBaliye7 : http://ow.ly/LqZBW 

@BizAsia @RajBaddhan Please correct the spelling of Rithvik's name there Thanks :)pic.twitter.com/rWIn3YJdrE

Embedded image permalink

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan  

@Rithvikholics Done!  Star sent me that with the incorrect spelling

style14 thumbnail
And the drama starts even before the first episode airs on TV..

Source Buzz: Chetan Bhagat NOT getting along on the set of Nach Baliye

Nach Baliye season 7 is yet to hit screens but it started to make buzz right from day one since the reins went to Balaji Telefilms.

The reality show has Chetan Bhagat, Marzi Pestonji and Preity Zinta as judges.

And our sources have informed that the writer turned screenwriter turned host, Chetan, apparently is not getting along on the sets.

"Chetan tends to give a lot of unnecessary relationship gyaan to the couples, much to the dislike of everyone. He recently had a minor tiff with co judge Marzi as well. And the biggest glitch is that he focuses on everything but the dance."  

Okay...

We guess Chetan will need a bit of time to be a pro on facing the camera for a reality show. It's a different ballgame altogether.

We texted Chetan for a comment but he chose not to reply.

Marzi too remained unavailable.

Our suggestion to Chetan would be, just go with the flow, don't try too hard.

The jodis for this season are Himmanshoo Malhotra-Amruta Khanvilkar, Jay Soni-Pooja Shah, Arpit Ranka-Nidhi, Nandish Sandhu-Rashami Desai, Smiley Suri-Vineet-Bangera, Aishwarya Sakhuja-Rohit Nag, Shakti Arora-Neha Saxena, Sana Saeed-Deepesh Sharma, Sangram Singh-Payal Rohatgi, Mrunal Thakur-Sharad Tripathi, Karishma Tanna-Upen Patel.

The show which is expected to beam from end of April will have Rithvik Dhanjani and Karan Patel as hosts.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/gossip/source-buzz-chetan-bhagat-not-getting-along-the-set-of-nach-baliye-150411

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

View translation

Karan Patel, Rithvik Dhanjani to host Nach Baliye 7' http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/karan-patel-rithvik-dhanjani-to-host-nach-baliye-7/17395/ ...

The seventh season of the 

celebrity

dance show, Nach Baliye' is going to be grand in every manner. Eye-catching set, interesting set of celebrity couple, great judges and one super mentor. With so much in store then how come the hosts of the show won't make any news. So this time, two handsome dudes will host the dance based show, Nach Baliye 7', Karan Patel and Rithvik Dhanjani.

To be aired on Star Plus, the show will be judged by Preity Zinta, Chetan Bhagat and Marzi Pestonji and television queen and film producer Ekta Kapoor will don the mentor hat. 

Karan Patel, who enacts the popular character Raman Bhalla in the popular show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' is super excited to host the show, he tweeted# And a new journey begins ...!! Watch this space for more ...!! Super fun with me and my bro @rithvik_RD ...!!

He is also soon going to get married to Ankita Bhargava.

Equally excited Rithvik Dhanjani tweeted#And a new journey begins ...!! Watch this space for more ...!! Super fun with me and my bro @rithvik_RD ...!!

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Filmibeat.com @filmibeat  

Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan Patel Excited To Co-Host Nach Baliye 7 http://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2015/rithvik-dhanjani-karan-patel-excited-to-co-host-nach-baliye-7-180018.html ... #NachBaliye7

TV actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Karan Patel, who will be seen co-hosting the forthcoming seventh season of Nach Baliye 7, are looking forward to the experience on the dance reality show. Nach Baliye 7 Contestant List: Upen-Karishma, Shakti Arora-Neha Saxena, Aishwarya Sakhuja.. "I'm extremely excited to be hosting Nach Baliye, as this year it's not just dancing it's too much! Since I was the winner last year, I have a fair idea of what a dancing quest looks like, so yes, I hope to do justice to the job at hand," Rithvik said in a statement. Rithvik had won the sixth season of dance-based reality show Nach Baliye along with his girlfriend Asha Negi. Even Karan has previously been a part of Nach Baliye in its third season, and while he has hosted many live events, this will be the first time he will be hosting a reality show. "I have seen both sides of the coin. I have been a contestant and now I'm hosting the show. But yes, being on this side is much better," he said. Nach Baliye 7, which will be aired on Star Plus starting April 26, will be co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Filmibeat.com @filmibeat  

Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan Patel Excited To Co-Host Nach Baliye 7 http://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2015/rithvik-dhanjani-karan-patel-excited-to-co-host-nach-baliye-7-180018.html ... #NachBaliye7

TV actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Karan Patel, who will be seen co-hosting the forthcoming seventh season of Nach Baliye 7, are looking forward to the experience on the dance reality show. Nach Baliye 7 Contestant List: Upen-Karishma, Shakti Arora-Neha Saxena, Aishwarya Sakhuja.. "I'm extremely excited to be hosting Nach Baliye, as this year it's not just dancing it's too much! Since I was the winner last year, I have a fair idea of what a dancing quest looks like, so yes, I hope to do justice to the job at hand," Rithvik said in a statement. Rithvik had won the sixth season of dance-based reality show Nach Baliye along with his girlfriend Asha Negi. Even Karan has previously been a part of Nach Baliye in its third season, and while he has hosted many live events, this will be the first time he will be hosting a reality show. "I have seen both sides of the coin. I have been a contestant and now I'm hosting the show. But yes, being on this side is much better," he said. Nach Baliye 7, which will be aired on Star Plus starting April 26, will be co-judged by actress Preity Zinta, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.