Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
No fake or real ahil same fc n all.bcz stry already bcm crap,no more kachra.thy shuld fix it up at 1st,thn shw vampfest.thr realy needed shajan redeemptn.&4m prcp i thnk sanam2 mk ahil 'majbur' 4 property as she said nt lk billi.now lets c how thy shape up ahil's charctr again.i dnt knw wht cv's will shw bt blv on kv.if he agreed again thn thy seriously chngd the stryline.now hope thy chngd it better way&gd execution.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: micshy

@simran 
Agreed... But still want initial QH2 magic back .. Those days were gold... It was all so soulful n meaningful... 

Seriously man is this the same team????  "Unbeleivable" ( in true Aahil style)πŸ˜†

Mischy, i think, if they divert the energy they invest in building the fake couple to other matters,everything will fall in place.The current focus seems, to get Sly Shaad fall for Sanam and create another villain in Misbah/shashi Kapoor to fill Tanveer's absence.
they can't do the chor-police thing well,just bring in another creepy BIL for the Zia sisters.A male villain will be a good addition.
anyway, i just want talaq for Aahil and freedom from fake marriage for Sanam. πŸ˜†

Rest they can do as they want.

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But the effort of making Shaad falling fr Sanam is coming off flat...  πŸ˜• 
I havent watched the epi yet but the way SJ was dancing in the precap πŸ˜• 

Kher i dont trust Gul still... Just hate her really ...  Had decided to move on but KV has again made me stick.. Hopefully he n us wpnt regret our decisions
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: micshy

But the effort of making Shaad falling fr Sanam is coming off flat...  πŸ˜• 

I havent watched the epi yet but the way SJ was dancing in the precap πŸ˜• 

Kher i dont trust Gul still... Just hate her really ...  Had decided to move on but KV has again made me stick.. Hopefully he n us wpnt regret our decisions

Sanama's dance=Simar's dance in SSKπŸ˜† That was the promo in that show, i think, with another fall-catch,the fast-forward falling in love will be done.
Anyway, i've moved on and busy watching 2 other shows.πŸ˜†
Will get back when they get rid of the parasites clingling to SaHil. Polygamy and fake marriage are deal breakers for me I can't watch Junoon,when a witch is trying to cast an evil spell and a liar with a sob story longingly looks on🀒
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Your title says it all! Welcome back Jallad Jinn β˜ΊοΈ Hoping for Junoon  Excellent post Micshy πŸ˜³