Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

yes, that could be one reason and tbh I can think of million excuses to justify her cooking and being in kitchen every time.But my point is something else. Tell me something, if you're Suhani and your marriage is on stakes and people like Dadi, Ragini , Menka, Soumya who are trying their best to kick you out of the house, what were you be doing? Cooking for them? I hope you got what I'm trying to convey.

Suhani specifically told Yuvraj that she cooked because Pratima needed to eat after taking her medicine and then Sanuj were also demanding that she cooks. These are people who support her and she cares for Pratima and is cooking for them. I don't think she is cooking specifically for phatichars by being mahaan.  
And frankly even if she did, It is not the first time that Suhani has done that. She has been insulted, accused, laughed at, her dad being blamed for theft ( devi ma ka dupaatta) countless times in the past but she cooked for them even then. 

Yes, I get what you are trying to convey. But We are not Suhani, so we think differently. We can't really tell how someone else will behave in a certain situation. We can only tell for ourselves. I know this is a fictional character in a tv drama but still it is frustrating if it does not behave in a particular manner in which we want 

Edited by Aarti_16 - 9 years ago
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bahus coming from modest families are shown to cook and serve in all Indian Tv shows. Maybe they are so relieved at being the bahu of an affluent family that they do not mind doing chores. I hope they change this trend and give some dignity to bahus from poor families.

anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neha, sweetie, you've got to see this. It's old, but hear what Sahil says.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2b04nd_suhani-kaise-karti-hai-timepass-
suhani-si-ek-ladki-25th-nov-2014_shortfilms
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

there's no problem in cooking for a family who betrayed you of course. People like Dadi, Ragini, Menka, Soumya can throw insults at you but since they are family, you should cook for them. Yes, ofcourse, no problem with that. She can feed them till the day kick her out of the house and she can continue with her love for cooking some place else. Yes, you are right. no problem in cooking for the family.

That's Suhani's master plan. Since she knows Yuvraj's plan will fail miserably anyway, she is just holding on to her territory so she can slip in enema/mild food poisons/any other nasty thing into the Birla Family's meals. No one suspects her anyways and she can always say Karma is a b**tch/nasty stomach bug. Finally she gets her Revenge (firmly tongue-in-cheek remark).

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That's Suhani's master plan. Since she knows Yuvraj's plan will fail miserably anyway, she is just holding on to her territory so she can slip in enema/mild food poisons/any other nasty thing into the Birla Family's meals. No one suspects her anyways and she can always say Karma is a b**tch/nasty stomach bug. Finally she gets her Revenge (firmly tongue-in-cheek remark).

jeez... hahaha... your comment made me think over her cooking again and I actually think if that's her back up plan, I change my mind. I actually approve of her cooking now... 🤣
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_m

Neha, sweetie, you've got to see this. It's old, but hear what Sahil says.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2b04nd_suhani-kaise-karti-hai-timepass-
suhani-si-ek-ladki-25th-nov-2014_shortfilms

will watch it when I get onto my lappy. tfs.. till then if anyone can give me WU of what he said in this clip. 😳
anita_m thumbnail
Rajshri playing with some kind of puzzle on the set and Sahil comes with a mic and asks her what she's doing, to which she replies in a mock-heavy tone that she's trying to suljhao the uljhan in her life. Sahil asks if she ever stops being Suhani, they banter, there's a bit about washing clothes, and Sahil says "You know why Yuvraj married Suhani? Sasti bai! ".
Also Rajshri comments on God knows how these birlas run their house, what business dadi does, HER father works in a bank and earns his living. Sahil says Suhani, i.e. Rajshri, is a nice girl, but has NO sense of humour, only sense of tumour.
Final remark from Rajshri when Sahil again asks about the pieces she's playing with, that she's putting all his different faces together. Then Sahil goes off and she says 'Bandar kahin ka' or something.
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_m

Rajshri playing with some kind of puzzle on the set and Sahil comes with a mic and asks her what she's doing, to which she replies in a mock-heavy tone that she's trying to suljhao the uljhan in her life. Sahil asks if she ever stops being Suhani, they banter, there's a bit about washing clothes, and Sahil says "You know why Yuvraj married Suhani? Sasti bai! ".
Also Rajshri comments on God knows how these birlas run their house, what business dadi does, HER father works in a bank and earns his living. Sahil says Suhani, i.e. Rajshri, is a nice girl, but has NO sense of humour, only sense of tumour.
Final remark from Rajshri when Sahil again asks about the pieces she's playing with, that she's putting all his different faces together. Then Sahil goes off and she says 'Bandar kahin ka' or something.

hahaha... thanks a lot anita...
So it's clear that even these people have the same doubts in their mind and Sahil put our exact thoughts to words. I hope CVs pay attention to atleast their leads' doubts and cover up these lose ends. Most of all show some responsibility towards what they are conveying to society with their stupid track.
anita_m thumbnail
Yeah, that's why I posted it here too. It's a kind of vindication.
Do see it when you can--it's fun.