some questions about the track pre-leap

skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys,
I watch DABH very sporadically - I read the synopsis posted by a very kind member on the 1000 episode celebratory thread - the synopsis had the tracks from when Sandhya went to rescue Suraj and Bhabo and passengers from the hijackers/terrorist. Then Bhabo gets shot - Sandhya gets kicked out (everyone blames Sandhya for Bhabo's condition) Sandhya almost goes to Scotland for training but passes as she ends up donating her kidney to save Bhabo. Suraj and Sandhya make up - Sandhya returns home and not too long after that gets pregnant. Sandhya apparently is pregnant with twins and her Ankita Bhabi miscarries there for Sandhya decides to give one of the twins to her Bro and Bhabhi for them to raise - That much I know - what happened after that?

- I know Kanika is out on maternity leave but before that - there was the whole Kanha/Misri fiasco - which kid eventually stayed in the Rathi household? Meena was supposed to have another baby before the actress went on maternity leave - what is that baby's name?

- In the Rathi household we have Pari who at this point is how old? What about Kanha/Mishri - how old are they supposed to be?

- Can someone give me a synopsis of what happened after Suraj and Sandhya's twins were born?

Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasnimabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I've only started watching this show recently.
After Sandhya and Soorajs twins are born they give one to Ankita and Ankur.
The naming ceremony takes place where Chavvi names the son which is going to stay with Sandhya and Sooraj as Ved and then the bua for the other child is Sandhya so she names the other child as Vansh in a flashback it shows that these names were chosen by Bhabho.
I think they do a puja in the temple and tie a daga around the tree.
Then they part ways and go to their own houses.
Sandhya heara Vansh crying and looks back she has a dream that she ran and took Vansh from them saying that she can't give her son to them. 
Then coming back to reality Sandhya and Sooraj write down their feelings for Vansh on a letter and put it on the same tree.
Someone is watching them. Later it is revealed that it was Bhabho.
They come home and Bhabho goes to her room to get something and it shows her getting the letter out.
It is time for Ved to have his 2nd month injection or something and that day Bhabho wants to meet Vansh so she asks Sandhya to call Ankita and see if she can meet Vansh.
Vansh is crying over the phone and Sandhya asks what happened to Vansh and Ankita says he has a cold.
Sandhya and Sooraj leave to go to the market to buy clothes for Ved and Vansh.
Later it shows Bhabho and Babasa go to Ankurs house to meet Vansh and they find out that he's been taken to hospital.
They go to the hospital and get Veds injection done now instead of later and they see Ankur and Ankita.
The nurse takes in both Ved and Vansh.
Bhabho taunts them for not being able to look after Vansh properly.
Later it is shown that Ankur asks the nurse where is Vansh and the nurse says that his daadi took him and Ankur thinks Bhabho took him and asks Bhabho where is Vansh they have an argument when Ankur decides to call Sandhya and Sooraj there. 
The nurse comes and Bhabho asks where is Ved and the nurse says his daadaji took him.
Babasa comes and Bhabho asks him where is Ved and he says he went to the toilet didn't you give it to the nurse.
The nurse says that she never gave it to him.
They realise that both Ved and Vansh have been kidnapped.
Bhabho tells Sandhya to find them both.
They find the location of the kidnappers and Sandhya goes there with the police force.
She spots the kidnappers whilst the police officers are searching.
She chases them and the man and lady go in different directions. 
Sandhya goes after the lady as she is slowing down.
The lady gets hit by Ankurs car and they all stare in shock.
They all go slowly towards the lady and see that it is Ved with the lady.
They lady dies but Ved is alright.
Sandhya cries and hugs Ved.
Kohli and the police officers come and take the lady.
Snadhya asks them about Vansh and it shows a flashback scene where the police are after the man and the man tells them to stop or he will jump off the cliff with the baby.
The police do not listen and they reach the cliff and the man and Vansh is not there.
They tell Sandhya that the man jumped off the cliff with Vansh.
They all cry for Vansh.
It ends there and then the leap takes place where Sandhya is on duty elsewhere and Ved is causing problems for everyone in the society.
She come back home as she has been reported back to where ever they live for her duty.
Also Pari talks on the phone at a specific time to her dad which is actually Sooraj not Mohit becuase they do not know where he is.
Btw Meenakshis sons name is golu.