ViCha FF - from reel to real Chapter 15 PART 2 UPDATED PG 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm back after like 7 months with this FF! Unfortunately I can't continue on with that thread anymore because it was closed but nevermind, I'll just start again over here. Apologies for disappearing but now I promise I'll try to update as regularly as possible. Enjoy!
<font color="#0000ff">Recap: Viraf and Chhavi have had a little fight and she is dropped off at home. She gets out of the car telling him to pick her up later on for their night shoot. Will he come or is he still angry at her?</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
Chhavi's POV:

I got out from the car hesitantly, taking little glances at his car before arriving at my own doorstep. He didn't even bother to get out and walk me to my door and neither did he kiss me goodbye. I know I was wrong but surely he can't be that mad at me? I have reasons for why I want to keep this under the wraps but when will he understand?

I walked inside and turned on the lights where suddenly my dark corridor was illuminated, reminding me of how lonely I am in this house. No parents, no siblings and now even Viraf is too angry to give me company. I quickly changed my clothes and made myself a nice hot cup of green tea which I planned on drinking while sitting near my window which was splattered with fresh rain droplets.

I rested my head against the wall as a stared out onto my garden outside which was being treated with a light drizzle. I felt my phone vibrating next to me and almost instantly I felt my heartbeat increase with the buzzing of the phone. Maybe he felt bad after he got home and decided to call me to apologise? I picked up the vibrating phone rather anxiously, almost too scared to see the caller id, but soon the sudden hike my heartbeat dropped as Saba's name flashed on the screen.

"Chhavi, yeah called to let you know aaj shoot nahi hoga kyunki humari hero bimaar hogaya hai aur baarish bhi ho raha hai toh sab logh ne socha ki agar kal shoot ko postpone kare to jyada accha hoga. See you tomorrow aur please subha subha aa jana. Bye!" Saba said hurriedly before ending the call.

Bimaar hogaya hai? He was fine when he dropped me home and now suddenly he is sick? I abandoned my cup of green tea and retreated to my bed where I climbed inside the covers. I felt as if I would be sick thinking about how this new relationship could end right here because of this one incident. Itna serious kaise hogaya yeh situation? I wanted to call him and check on him to see if he really was sick but deep down I knew he had lied. I slowly shut my eyes where I saw Viraf's smiling and excited face when I agreed to being his girlfriend and soon enough I dozed off dreaming about him.

1 am the next morning

I rubbed my eyes profusely as the incessant vibrating of my phone next to me startled me into consciousness. The light from my phone screen died down yet my room was illuminated but I clearly remember turning off all the lights before crashing on my bed so where was all this light coming from? My head felt heavy as I raised it off my pillow where my eyes became fixated on all the candles that were burning in my room. My jaw hit the floor as the whole room glowed beautifully with all those candles, which also directed me to the flowers and card that lay untouched on the table.

I gently tip toed over to my table to have a look at the card and flowers but also at the back of my mind I was terrified that this was some psychopath's cruel way of killing me by making me believe that something romantic was about to happen. I picked up the pink floral card and the flowers which were addressed to me in handwriting which was all too familiar to me.

If you've had enough sleep already then please join me outside for a nice but late candlelight dinner because I know you went to sleep hungry. Also blow out the candles before you leave because I don't want your house to burn down because of me. Oh and those flowers are expensive so take care of them!

For a couple of seconds I stopped breathing and my mind was blank with shock. How the hell did he get in and where was he now? I scrambled to get my phone and hurriedly called him.

'Akhir neend toot hi gaya! Pata hai maine kabse bahar wait kar rahi hoon tumhare liye? Are you going to say something or not?' Viraf said screaming as his voice became drowned out by the sound of heavy rain.

'Are you crazy? Tum baarish mein kya kar rahi ho? Andhar aao please!' I yelled back on the phone as I saw him standing outside in my garden next to the table and food which was now completely drenched by the rain.

'Main andhar nahi aayunga until you come outside and listen to what I have to say.' Viraf said matter of factly before cutting the call.

Sighing out of defeat, I grabbed my house keys and bolted outside where I was completely blown away by the sheer force of the rain and also the darkness. I ran over to him where I found him staring at me with a sloppy grin on his face as he looked at me from head to toe. I realised he was grinning because the rain had caused my nightie to stick to my body revealing the undergarments underneath. I tried hugging my hands to my body to try and cover it but obviously it was all going to vain because he had seen everything already.

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into his wet chest where he engulfed me in a tight hug. My shivering body came to a rest after the warmth radiating off his body flowed into my cold entity. There was some weird kind of serenity that I always felt when he hugged me and I had no idea if it was his warmth or the soft drumming of his heart that had that effect on me.

'Can we go inside now? I'm here now completely drenched in the rain and if we don't go inside soon then we'll actually get sick. Your lie to Saba will turn out to be true,' I said as I slowly backed out of the hug.

'No, you have to stay here until I finish saying everything that I have to say to you,' he said with a stern look on his face as he took one little step back.

I don't know why I suddenly felt cold again. The rain had now become a drizzle and the garden became eerily quiet. The only sound that I could hear was the loud thumping of my own heart. What was he going to say to me?

That's all for this chapter! I have a week long easter break which is mainly for studying but in my study breaks I'll do my best to update. Until then you guys can leave behind your thoughts on what you think will happen or should happen :)

Shegufta x

Edited by sfarazi - 8 years ago
WOW
Welcome back dear shegufta πŸ˜›

Missed you
Will comment after a while 😊 on your FF

Dil khush hogaya tumhari post dekh ker

Yaaayyy πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Oh my days look who's here and look whats she's come back withπŸ˜†. 
I'm blown away. feeling Vicha deprived and with your FF nostalgic, no I'm not complaining I'm happyπŸ˜†. 
 Waiting to read how the story will progress with the magic your pen will wait eagerly πŸ˜‰. 
Studies come first, but pir bhi don't make us wait too long πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 

Shegs add link of your old thread. Will help new readers ( and old) to catch up.  πŸ˜†

Edited by mastaTmohi - 8 years ago
Chal i just re read it. brought the links over πŸ˜†
Edited by mastaTmohi - 8 years ago
Chhavi can't expect everything to go back to normal so soon!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

She realized that Viraf had lied about being ill and got the shoot cancelled!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

It was cute when she went to sleep dreaming about him!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I loved Viraf's surprise of the candles and flowers for her!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Waise Chhavi's fear of a psychopath bhi galat nahi tha!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The message on the card is funny and so like Viraf!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Viraf is standing outside in the garden in the rain!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

That is crazy as well as sweet and adorable!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

It was naughty when he looks at her with her nightie sticking to her body!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Chhavi's feelings are beautifully described when he hugged her!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She is scared about what he is going to say but I don't think it is anything to be afraid of!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

This part is awesome!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago
The first thing is I'm very happy that you updated after a long time.
Loved this chapter.
Beautifully incorporated.
Loved the rain scene and the candlewala surprise scene.
My expression was like 'awww' while reading.
The both scenes were that much cute.
And lastly, you are a fantastic writer so I know that you'll give us more & more interesting and cute scenes in your upcoming updates...
Waiting!!!!
And I was missing your FF badly so thanks for the Surprise..
Love and hug...πŸ€—β€οΈ

P.S: Thank you Mohi for all the links of the previous updates...😳❀️
Originally posted by watchdesi1tv

WOW
Welcome back dear shegufta πŸ˜›

Missed you
Will comment after a while 😊 on your FF

Dil khush hogaya tumhari post dekh ker

Yaaayyy πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Haha mere dil khush hogaya tum sab logh ke saath phir mil ke 😊
I also missed the forums a lot so it's good to be back and writing again!
Haan comment jaroor karna ❀️
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Chhavi can't expect everything to go back to normal so soon!!!πŸ€”

She realized that Viraf had lied about being ill and got the shoot cancelled!!!πŸ˜›

It was cute when she went to sleep dreaming about him!!!!😳

I loved Viraf's surprise of the candles and flowers for her!!!πŸ‘

Waise Chhavi's fear of a psychopath bhi galat nahi tha!!!!πŸ˜†

The message on the card is funny and so like Viraf!!!!🀣

Viraf is standing outside in the garden in the rain!!!!😊

That is crazy as well as sweet and adorable!!!😳

It was naughty when he looks at her with her nightie sticking to her body!!!!😳

Chhavi's feelings are beautifully described when he hugged her!!!!πŸ‘

She is scared about what he is going to say but I don't think it is anything to be afraid of!!!!😊

This part is awesome!!!!πŸ‘

Haha thanks Shaina! I've missed your long and in depth replies to my posts!
I'm so crazy about Viraf that now I even think like he does πŸ˜†
Hmm next chapter you'll find out how Viraf got in and if Chhavi does have something to be afraid of πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

The first thing is I'm very happy that you updated after a long time.
Loved this chapter.
Beautifully incorporated.
Loved the rain scene and the candlewala surprise scene.
My expression was like 'awww' while reading.
The both scenes were that much cute.
And lastly, you are a fantastic writer so I know that you'll give us more & more interesting and cute scenes in your upcoming updates...
Waiting!!!!
And I was missing your FF badly so thanks for the Surprise..
Love and hug...πŸ€—β€οΈ

P.S: Thank you Mohi for all the links of the previous updates...😳❀️

Tere liye hi toh main likh thi hoon! Haha so glad you liked it ❀️
Ab bas ViCha real life mein phir se shuru hojaye kyunki main toh phir se likhne shuru kar diya πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mastaTmohi

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0066">Chal i just re read it. brought the links overπŸ˜†</font>

Haha thank you Mohi! So glad to see you reading and liking this FF!
I know I'm ViCha deprived too which is why I started writing again πŸ˜ƒ ❀️