gelato
gelato

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Well said lovely.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Yes lovely!  They built up a bank of Armaan scenes when Apoorva was away so why not the same for Mr soni?
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

hey guys, the writers are the ones to create all these scenes, so don't be mad at Purab, there must be some explination to all this confusion..

i mean Purab called jassi, when she was going to work, she was in a hurry because of the fire, atleast she should tell her fiance about what had happenend, she always does that to him...well see everyone in the show can be shown with so many different angles..its these writers they do what they think is convinent...

sorry guys, but that's what i feel....

well i hope next week will make more sence, as i'm lilke please don't do this to us.......

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Yes lovely! They built up a bank of Armaan scenes when Apoorva was away so why not the same for Mr soni?

i think the reason is first jjkn was put back to 3 days a week (becuz of indian idol--the show they once agin copied frum western tv) and they probably recorded ss only enough for 3 days a week. And all of a sudden they change thier mind to four days a week so they had no other choice. I'm sure if they made thier minds on 3 or 4 days we wouldn't have to face this problem. I'm not sure if this is exactly what happened but this is as far as my logic goes.
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

Yes remember when Apoorva went on a month long honeymoon, they still mamanged to show him in every episode on the phone to Jassi etc. 

Well, it goes to show you.....

That showing armaan just for the phone calls for a whole month (everyday) was sufficient for the audiance....Wink

That Purab is in high demand so the producers can't afford to show him just for the phone calls (even if it's just for a week)....Wink Though I agree completely that the high demand was handled very poorly by them.....

That Armaan is not so important according to T and D..... (I am taking a big risk here.......) Wink

That Purab's character is VERY important to T and D..... Wink

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovely

yes the makers are always at fault for everything. If he was in so much demand then they would have surely build a bank of his scenes to cover up for his absense.

So Confused now you mean Purab himself is responsible for all this.... Confused

Also if he is not so much in demand then they would not have gone to the length of showing his double to fill in his absence....

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

Originally posted by lovely

yes the makers are always at fault for everything. If he was in so much demand then they would have surely build a bank of his scenes to cover up for his absense.

So Confused now you mean Purab himself is responsible for all this.... Confused

Also if he is not so much in demand then they would not have gone to the length of showing his double to fill in his absence....

did I say its his fault. why do u all twist everything and anything said against Purab I don't understand. why take it so personally. ConfusedConfused 

and for your info when Armaan was absent they used a double for him too and it was very clear that the scenes of Jassi and Armaan were edited and it was very obvious that they had not shot those scenes together.

Having a body double fill in is nothing gr8. It does not mean the actors are in demand. they do it all the time. jesus

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kanchidost

well lovely the ans to ur qus is simple as we all know purab was brought in just for a few episodes but then after he went ppl wanted him back so he did come back n now again the same thing has happened.bascically hes not a part of the story but hes still there.rahi baat bank banane ki the amt of episodes theyve shot on him was their " bank" and the fact that they r running out of it just shows that the demand is more than the supply....

I am sure T & D are regretting their decision of deviating from the original BLF Wink

coming to having a bank I don't believe in the argument that the scenes they shot are his banks or even jammy's explanation that becoz they changed the # of days of telecast there is so much confusion. Its silly. Originally this show was 4 days a week and they must be shooting accordingly so when it reduced to 3 infact they shld have enough episodes as bank with them .now that it is back to 4 shld not matter. I don't think 1 day more or less telecast of the show shld make a diff.

If he has now become a part of the show as you all claim and is more popular then he has to shoot more. Also I don't believe that they shoot and telecast the episode in the next 2-3 days. They atleast must be having a bank of episodes to cover for the next 2 weeks if not more. so it doesn't make sense that they don't have enough back up of his scenes.

that is just weird.

Go to top