aditi305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Since the time of Adi's custody it's been a torture frustrating experience to watch YHM. Ishita who keeps explaining everyone failed to even tell Ruhi that why they took this decision. It's been really bad, sad to see how Ruhi in such a condition. I record the show n see it YHM in fast forward mode. I can't see our cute innocent Ruhi speaking such big dialogues. This track has been the worst track n really harmful for YHM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What you all feel
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Initially I was ok about this track that finally they are gonna concentrate on the leads... jaan of Yhm ruhi Raman n ishu... More abt der life feelings emotions insecurities... More screen space for them..But asusual its gone over the board and its bloody pure torture now..
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls_n

Initially I was ok about this track that finally they are gonna concentrate on the leads... jaan of Yhm ruhi Raman n ishu... More abt der life feelings emotions insecurities... More screen space for them..But asusual its gone over the board and its bloody pure torture now..

Same here, and not only that but in this track they've made both the leads look silly.

Our RKB would've gotten Ruhi back within 2 days of hearing about this modeling thing & our JKR wouldn't have spent this long wallowing in self pity and not attempting to explain herself to Ruhi.  Literally how they handled the courtroom drama killed this track and the intelligence of most of the characters. 

The track could've been great, but as always in recent YHM history, it has flopped. 

Plus we didn't even get a full episode of a break from the negativity of the Shagun Sagas.  They could've given us a full & nice Holi episode to prepare us for this torture...🤢
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree...its horrible and I can't watch it anymore 😡