Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I am soooo scareddd

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
guysss im badlyy scared seeing the precap and really hope pandit wont do sth really creepy plsss it would be disgusting to see ðŸ˜­ goshhh so badly hoping manik will reach there on time!! hope the spoiler comes true and manik saves nandu on time !! no out of the box thing in this case plsss .. mostly i love CVs out of the box thinking but this time i want everything just normal and regular plss manik should save her on time pls pls pls!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dnt worry manik hai na... 😉
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dnt wrry manik hai na 😉 ...i m sure he wl save nandu...i m scared abt d cncert ...dey seems to be so happy abt d cncert aur itihas gawa hai ki manan ki khusi zyada dino tk cvs ko nhi vati...
Riya-111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: orpi

guysss im badlyy scared seeing the precap and really hope pandit wont do sth really creepy plsss it would be disgusting to see ðŸ˜­ goshhh so badly hoping manik will reach there on time!! hope the spoiler comes true and manik saves nandu on time !! no out of the box thing in this case plsss .. mostly i love CVs out of the box thinking but this time i want everything just normal and regular plss manik should save her on time pls pls pls!! 

Me too, I hope cvs would not take any risk with manan.I don't want any mms scandal.Later it will be used by pandit and Nayonika  to destroy manan relationship. Besides this if any bad thing will happen to Nandini, she will completely breakdown.But something bad may be worst will certainly happen. Because an article has come that Dhruv will back out from concert. May be to bring Nandini to normal, Dhruv will understand importance of Manik in life of Nandini. 
I just can't see anything wrong happen to manan. When this pandit will be out of space? 
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Ya hope Manik reaches on time...
Bt wht spoiler r u talking abt ?
Edited by maanluvsgeet - 9 years ago
Riya-111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandy_111

dnt wrry manik hai na 😉 ...i m sure he wl save nandu...i m scared abt d cncert ...dey seems to be so happy abt d cncert aur itihas gawa hai ki manan ki khusi zyada dino tk cvs ko nhi vati...

This is also a fear.But now the threat will come from vamp Nyonika. But whenever manan is apart, they are more together. Remember after valentine's fiasco Manik told Nyonika that he permitted her to win.SO THIS TIME NYONIKA WILL SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT I.E. POWER OF TRUE LOVE THAT SHE HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE. THIS WILL BE HER ULTIMATE DEFEAT.MY FEAR IS PANDIT, I AM DAMN SURE LIKE SOHA BEFORE GOING HE WILL DO A MAJOR DAMAGE TO MANAN. HIS TRACK IS REALLY FOR SOME MEANING. BESIDES THIS DISHANK HAS TWEETED THAT PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI BEFORE GOING, IT IS REALLY INDICATING SOMETHING BAD.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Butterfly242

Me too, I hope cvs would not take any risk with manan.I don't want any mms scandal.Later it will be used by pandit and Nayonika  to destroy manan relationship. Besides this if any bad thing will happen to Nandini, she will completely breakdown.But something bad may be worst will certainly happen. Because an article has come that Dhruv will back out from concert. May be to bring Nandini to normal, Dhruv will understand importance of Manik in life of Nandini. 
I just can't see anything wrong happen to manan. When this pandit will be out of space? 

@bold sometimes the worst brings out the best  relationships.. it strengthens the bonds and the trust in each other... 
whatever is thrown at them i am sure Manan will fight it together and emerge victorious ðŸ˜Š
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't worry , nth will happen to her...sometimes precaps mislead, hope Dhruv reaches there b4 Manik 😊
Riya-111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirages

@bold sometimes the worst brings out the best  relationships.. it strengthens the bonds and the trust in each other... 
whatever is thrown at them i am sure Manan will fight it together and emerge victorious ðŸ˜Š

Thank you for making me feel better, hope this time the entire world will see their strength of true love. 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Mms scandal :| no no I don't think it will happen and precaps are always have been misleading. Just tryst cvz I was scared about precaps too but I know manik will save her. Dishank is so good that u are creeping out from pandit