•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Why doesn't Gopi shut Ahem up n the girls for once when he asked her to leave Rajphal or go away from Urmilla mansion..." I am not going anywhere n who are you to chase me out...THIS IS MY MAYEKA..l have full right to stay here. Instead of saying l am here for maaji she can say this. 
Yeah agree
Everytime when ahem asks get out I always expect that she will this is my may ka but no she always I am here for my maaji
I think Gopi has forgotten that Urmi's house is her mayeka. I think she has also forgotten that she had parents who were alive and well. And she has forgotten her Mamaji. I don't think she cares that much for her Mamiji, but then don't blame her for that.

The only person who matters to Gopi is her beloved Maaji.

I agree..she shoulda stood up for her rights and not go anywhere 😕

Originally posted by Raadhni

Why doesn't Gopi shut Ahem up n the girls for once when he asked her to leave Rajphal or go away from Urmilla mansion..." I am not going anywhere n who are you to chase me out...THIS IS MY MAYEKA..l have full right to stay here. Instead of saying l am here for maaji she can say this. 

Even I was about to post the same thing. She could have told that. But if she did, then Ahem might take the girls & Mansi and go back to Mumbai.
Originally posted by Millerrr88

I agree..she shoulda stood up for her rights and not go anywhere 😕

In yesterday's episode, Kokila said the same thing. Gopi should fight for her rights.