Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dv19

Thanks nims.

Missed u very badly..

Positive vibe ..fully charged if u are around..

Now good epi .I wud say from review..

Nothing much to break head with..All running as per prediction..

DV, happy 2 b back..

we r good at reading the cv's minds.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: kala16

Met expectations.
Malkush were boring.
Shlok missed a golden chance to. Steal the papers
Poor astha was forced by shlok to get signature from IS.
Poo was annoying.
Waiting for the leap.
Doesn't hv patience to watch the current track.

Kala, when I saw Malkush rom..and their SR I was laughing..so much as both can't act in rom scenes at all, esp Ankush. he is..better in the other scenes.

I am loving the HD n Indru track..the way she is pulling his strings..very subtle and well done.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu.shravi

Gave 4 Nim and nice review.

Aashlok gonna use the same strategy which IS used to take possession of Agnihothri's propertyπŸ‘ But i am confused whether hold back everyone before Anjali's deathπŸ˜•Story is moving in jet speed. Hope Cvs don't drag the leap track and keep the leads more in onscreen.

Anu, thanks for the rating.

I dunno if the same strategy will work as now POA is in the bank locker. Most prob the POA will take a backseat and we will have the coma and the rest. 

as for story is it m,oving fast...and hope to see the leads back in the show.
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sweetu..wont u give me a hug...I join hands with u as me in radar..

Funny bones rated as explicit..

Oh my god..did editing..

I plan to start posting all in Twitter..

All my bold ffs ..it will not work here.

Kissy on ur cheeks ...same pinch..

Omg ...dv...u again on radar
Actually u know what ...the anatomy of funny bones ..works ulta in India πŸ˜† ...modiji ...seem to have mortgaged them completely πŸ˜†
So the QUIT INDIA movement in full swing πŸ˜†

πŸ€— take ur bold hug dv πŸ˜†
🀣
mehersudhar thumbnail
Nimmy welcome back. Somwhat filler episodes are thrown on us as shrenu was not there. Will get more josid ane renu to irk us. Thank god we did not get riyas marr and suhagrat. Or else we will puke like jo on cvs. I think astha will forget due to shock of anjalis death and thakuma will make her indrus wife barkha. But he wont take advantage of her. Or let her to a new family and wait. Slok will sleep in hospital so sojal wont take care of bauji. But if kavita is with niru then astha can too be with niru. Nirus redemption for astha as he doing all sevAa to astha as daughter imagining sadmas sridevi. How the story is going to take shape is all we r excited for. Today ankush and mala were very bad in their bed he cant lift her properly and keep her on bed. He just pushed her away.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

nimmy rated 3 good

Malkush SR...am I watching animal planet πŸ˜† nahiii...what they are trying to do???send us to COMA beside Shlok πŸ˜‰ actually I don't mind...same room...together...at night... 😳it's a rare COMA...day COMA night COSY πŸ˜‰ .. πŸ˜†

Viji, it is good that u r watching animal planet. let us just say that there are many couples on this show and rabbits come to mind.. multiply and so on and so forth.. we shd be happy that we are getting to see them go at it like rabbits..so seeing animal planet is of HELP. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

We are already daydreaming about Ashlok or when we get a nice scene of theirs..so what is DAY COME OR NIGHT COSY...same thing na???? Hope there are no M16's at hand as they kind of tend to spoil the MOOD.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 

🀣
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

gypsy belly dance..

Sexy costmes..bikini with a transparent chiffon lining...

Hip chain with beeds..

Swaying..

Sand on tummy..

Ok btw...are ur gals tummy flat..size zero or
...swollen tyres

me swollen tyres with spare parts πŸ˜†
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

very good..
loved shlok rescuing his mom..

I like it but something was off for me in that also. the hug and the concern shown by Shlok was way off.. rest all was ok.. except for the cold Ashlok scene. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

Very good

Thanks for the rating Kusum.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauri72

Nimmy, nice review.6 for just Niranjali and shlokanjali as an Anjali towards efforts of actors and character Anjali.my anjali towards Niranjali and ashlok and all agnis.😭

Gauri, loved Nirjali today.. his concern n care, her not to worry her saheb..true NA is going to be shattered and a broken man..looking forward to seeing Hot Daddy in action..again..he was brilliant when his truth came out...in layers earleir..

As for Anjali..going to miss her bonding with everyone.