Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gave 2 Nimmy.
welcome back missed your posts.
only precap was interesting.
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy...Missed you..superb Review----3--Good...
Epis ..Setting Pace for ...Future Track..Twist and Turns...
AShlok's Blunder ..Shlok Dropped POA...and Astha got POA locked.
Managing to alert both ..indru..and TM... Sarcar's  are crafty...ones.

The spat over Bechari Ballu by ...Possessive  Poo...and Jealous Astha was ...Spice of the day...today.

Today Shlok Saved Anjali  for now... AShlok  tricks to get  indra to sign...POA..wiil be hard now...and TM...already moving fast forward. ..in plans .against. ..Agnis..using Anjali  Ebp...is ...interesting. .

Waiting for plot to move forward...Shlok's  coma ..Astha's  Amnesia ...Sad for Anjali's  Death...will miss Geetanjali...CVS...Just need to make future track..Absolutely  Original now...Shlok Agnihotri and AShlok back...intense and Sizzling...Ebp.

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: potomac

gave good NIMMSπŸ˜ƒ...ofc for Ashlok and OH MY MY we were given MALKUSH SR🀣..really CVS..I thought I should not make a post ..BUT my fingers are itchyto make a POST on MALKUSHπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...AWESOME REVIEW DEAR AS ALWAYS😳😳better than the EPS😊

Deepu,..hehhe... knew when I saw the wedding on sat or...fri..duno...that we were getting a SR of Malkush... pakka.. and sure enough we got one... 

Like a zombie..sleep deprived... and noted what I could...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah wah taaliyan...nimmy ur back...YIPEE...now forum will become all lively...welcome back dear
Gave 4 
Loved the epi minus ankush SR ...me too rofl seeing malkush...he just cannot act...nobody can do rom scnes...our aslokh are khiladi in that...no body can beat them...what say ??? 
Slokh just missed the POA...sad one...
And now it s gone for good ...
Slokh saving Anjali was good...probably last scene of mother son...sad one ebp

Let's see what's instore for us...Iam scared nimmy actually...hopefully cvs won't torture us by giving sapjit...because I have a feeling astha will remember that she is sapna and that's it so she will be with sarkar...which  I don't want...

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
gudgirl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome bac nimmy😊..could not watch epi read ur wu and rated 3.waiting for next track..hope aastha stays with kirloskars and v get to c aashlok story ebp😊
Edited by gudgirl21 - 9 years ago
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey NIMS ...welcum back πŸ₯³
Missed ur reviews yaar
Me and vj ...used to wander here and there in the forum like GYPSIES πŸ˜† ...finding temporary shelter here and there πŸ˜‰

Didn't c the episode ...since still stuck in office ..
But as per review I vil rate it 2 ...since not interested in malkush SR πŸ˜•
Ashlok did blunder with poa
Now I guess they vil find it only after shlok regains conciuosness and astha reboots her memory πŸ˜† ...till that time poa vil b locked in bank locker πŸ˜•

TM and indu vil take advantage of astha amnesia and tell her that she is married to indu

Sojal vil take care of shlok bhauji in coma ...and both vil go on a long break πŸ˜‰

Anjalis absence vil b filled by kavita πŸ˜‰
And v all vil b left wondering

Iss serial KO kya naam dein
🀣
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sweetu..wont u give me a hug...I join hands with u as me in radar..

Funny bones rated as explicit..

Oh my god..did editing..

I plan to start posting all in Twitter..

All my bold ffs ..it will not work here.

Kissy on ur cheeks ...same pinch..

vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Missed ur reviews yaar
Me and vj ...used to wander here and there in the forum like GYPSIES πŸ˜† ...finding temporary shelter here and there πŸ˜‰

Now I guess they vil find it only after shlok regains conciuosness and astha reboots her memory πŸ˜† ...till that time poa vil b locked in bank locker πŸ˜•

TM and indu vil take advantage of astha amnesia and tell her that she is married to indu

Sojal vil take care of shlok bhauji in coma ...and both vil go on a long break πŸ˜‰

🀣

sexy GYPSIES πŸ˜‰ ...from today onwards we should go on amnesia...forgetting all the mistake CV done and going to πŸ˜† okay me start first...opps forgot what to write and say...say πŸ€ͺ what language should I talk ... πŸ˜• confuse...wait whom am I talking to ...who hell am I 🀣
dv19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Missed ur reviews yaar

🀣

bakwaas naam do..
dv19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

sexy GYPSIES πŸ˜‰ ...from today onwards we should go on amnesia...forgetting all the mistake CV done and going to πŸ˜† okay me start first...opps forgot what to write and say...say πŸ€ͺ what language should I talk ... πŸ˜• confuse...wait whom am I talking to ...who hell am I 🀣

gypsy belly dance..

Sexy costmes..bikini with a transparent chiffon lining...

Hip chain with beeds..

Swaying..

Sand on tummy..

Ok btw...are ur gals tummy flat..size zero or
...swollen tyres