**Thrill Ride** "Full Circle-END!!" pg 71

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Everyone!😊

You all probably know me - at least most of you might. I wrote 6 fan fics already, and im working on 3 currently (Road Trip, 7 Guyz and 1 Girl, and She's the Man). Most of my fan fics are based on books or things that I see in real life. I got this one from a book written by Rachel Hawthorne. I hope you all will like it! And if you don't, please tell me….(but please remember- im only 13, thus my ffs aren't all sophisticated, or so to say.) there's no point writing if no one reads it and like it.

Ok well right now I will give you a brief summary of the plot and the characters. Usually I hate doing characters; and even if do, I don't spend much time on it. But its important that you all please read this so you can get a better understanding of this fan fic.

Plot: This fan fic is basically about a girl who goes to work in a theme park during the summer, to escape the chaos of her sister's wedding. She leaves her boyfriend behind and thinks she is in love with him. But once she gets to the theme park, she realizes that she maybe her boyfriend isn't her true love.

Characters:

Kripa- Kripa is the main character and the story will be told in first person (Kripa's POV). She is 17 and has just completed her junior year in high school (11th grade). She also hates roller coasters.  She uses her "decision maker", which is a notebook where she puts her pros and cons before making decisions. It is now summer and she is going to work at a theme park called "Thrill Ride" (thus the title). She is in a relationship with Prithvi and thinks that he is the love of her life…but she's in for a rude awakening.

Angad- He is 19 years old and its his first year in college. He's been working in Thrill Ride for the past three summers. He manages the park's largest coaster called Magnum Force. More will be revealed about him later in the story.

Alliyah- (the old one). She is Kripa's roommate. She is full of life and spoiled. More about her will be revealed as the story proceeds.

Prithvi- Kripa's boyfriend. He is back home in Texas, working in Hal's Diner, which is his regular part time job. More about him later in the story.

Mishti- She is Kripa's sis. She is getting married and Gayatri (mother of Kripa and Mishti) and Mishti are always fighting about the wedding. This is the reason that she goes to work away from home.   Mishti is nice, but is also bossy. She is a positive character in this fan fic.

Lisa, Leah, and Rachel- They are all suitemates of Kripa and Alliyah. Lisa works with Kripa in the same type of job that Kripa does. This will be more thorouly explained as the story progresses.

Rhonda- small minor character. You will know more about her later.

Cole- Same as Rhonda.

Josh- A pretty minor character- but is more important than Cole and Rhonda.

So those are the characacters!😊 Now this is just a brief overall. I have a few surprises that will be revealed laterπŸ˜‰. Please tell me if I should continue or not! Once I have atleast 5 ppl saying that they will read it, I will try and post a first part. Thank you!😊

x3 Prakriti😳

COMPLETED!😊

Edited by prakriti - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simiran thumbnail
plz contuine soon it sounds very intersting
JAZZ-E thumbnail
Ive read your fan fics before and ive always liked them so im pretty suree ill like this one too πŸ˜› sounds really interesting.. continue πŸ˜ƒ
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Sounds fun! I'll definately read it! Cont. soon!
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey! im stil readin Road Trip (ma favrit) n 7 guys n 1 gal - n i absolutly luv dem.. so how cud i mis out on readin dis 1?!! luv d intro continu soon dude πŸ˜›
xxMWAHxx
xx Saz xx
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aaahhh prakriti another one....sounds good....hurry up n post cnt wait....n update road trip n 7guys n a girl as well!!! πŸ‘
Nishaat Laila thumbnail
hi!I will definitely read his fan-fic..........the character intro sounds very interesting...I have already read your other fan-fics and am still reading them....though i've never commented.However,I just LOVE your fan-fics.Your writing skills are AWESOME!!By the way,i m 13 too.....My name is Nishaat..Want to be friendz?..PM me...

GREAT JOB!!!!!MAGNIFIQUE!FORMIDABLE!TRES INTERESSANT!

bhumishah thumbnail
sounds interestin
continue soon
Mulle thumbnail
great intro, cant wait to read the more πŸ˜†
so pls post the first part soon 😳
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome intro cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘