Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Gautamyagya04

That's pretty interesting waiting to read ahead continue soonish 😃

Thank u so much!!
Will update ASAP😃
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taherianforeva

Madam! When r u going to update the first part ya!
Eagerly waiting for ur update! And do pm if possible!
Please please please update soon!!!!

Will update ASAP dear!!
And I'll surely pm u😃
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu830

Its really nice and interesting... plsss update soon niru.. 😊

Thank u so much dear!!
Will update ASAP😃
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuha09

Amazing concept and nice prologue...

Continue soon!!

Thank u so much dear!!
Will continue ASAP😳
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishqnme

Sounds really interesting

TOOTA TOOTA dil

Please continue soon

Added to my FF list

Thank u so much darling!!
Will surely continue ASAP😃
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Chapter - 1

~Viraj's P.O.V~

Love, life, meaning... over.

"I hate... I just hate Mr. Viraj Singh Rathore."

Those words kept repeating themselves in his head, as he walked blindly in the middle of the street, which was now pitch dark. Darkness had never bothered him before. In fact, he always found peace in the darkness. He often found himself walking alone in the darkness. But now, the darkness felt cruel and cold... and lonely.

Loneliness... it had become an inescapable part of his life and it never troubled him. He had gotten used to the loneliness around him.

But... for the first time he wished that there were someone with him. someone to give him a shoulder to cry on, someone to just sit beside him and tell him that things were okay. He wished that Miss. Nisha were there.

As he kept walking, he didn't even realize that it was raining. He wasn't even aware that he was drenched from head to foot. He was actually not aware of anything except for the fact that he lost everything. He lost her... Miss. Nisha. His love... his Nisha, maybe not his anymore.

"Aap mere pyaar ke layak nahi hai..." he remembered those words of hers in the velvet lounge, when she desperately tried to explain things to him.

He felt like laughing at those words now. Whose love was he worthy of actually? Not his mother's... not Miss. Nisha's... no one. He was not worthy of love at all.

"Main wahi Nisha, Disha, Trisha hoon, jo aapse pyaar karti thi, aur mujhe patha hai ki kahin na kahin, aap bhi mujhe pyaar karte hai." He remembered those words, the last chance that she gave herself, she gave her love... the last chance she gave him, which he did not take. He hated himself at that moment.

And suddenly... everything went blank, black. Everything seemed blurred. He could only remember her face... her eyes... her smile. "I love you Miss. Nisha..." was all he said before he sunk to the ground.

~End of Viraj's P.O.V~

~*~

~Saurav's P.O.V~

I waited till Nisha went off with Kabir to her new home, before I rushed out to get my car. I had to leave soon.

"Kahan jaa rahe ho beta?" asked Ramesh uncle, as I ran towards my car in a hurry.

"Woh... uncle, mujhe ghar jaana hai. Kaam hai." I tried convincing him in my hurry to leave. But he sensed that something is wrong.

"Beta... sab kuch teekh hai na?" he asked me. His voice was filled with concern.

"Woh, uncle... Viraj sir..." I tried explaining him. I could see the anger visible in his eyes as soon as I mentioned Viraj sir.

"Tum mere saamne uske naam mat lo." he warned me, keeping his anger under control. But I couldn't waste more time.

"Uncle... mujhe Viraj sir ke paas jaana hai. Patha nahi woh kya haal mein hai." I tried making him understand.

"Tumhe jaane ki zaroorat nahi hai Saurav." said uncle, as he tried pulling me out from inside my car.

"Lekin uncle... unhone hum sab ko inspire kiye hai. He was there with us when we needed him. Ab unhe kisi ki zaroorat hai, aur mujhe unke paas jaana hai. Uncle please, mujhe patha hai ki unhone bohot saare galatiyaan kiye hai, lekin ab Nishu job hi hai, Viraj sir ke wajah se hai. Aur Nishu ne hi galati ki shuruat kit hi na uncle. Please, mujhe jaane dijiye." I pleaded with him.

Ramesh uncle was mad at Viraj sir. But he was not unfair. He knew that Nisha was at fault too and he agreed with me. I could see it in his eyes. Without a word, he just let me go.

I drove frantically in direction I saw Viraj sir go. It was raining torrents and everything was blurred. At a distance, I saw something... someone lying on the road, unconscious. My worst fears came true, when I saw Viraj sir, unconscious. I got down my car and went towards him.

"Sir... sir aap teekh toh hai? Sir... wake up!" I shook him, but there was no response. He was totally lifeless.

"Miss. Nisha..." I heard him whisper.

I had to do something. I quickly dialed Daadji's number.

"Daadji, main Viraj sir ke saath aa raha hoon. Unke tabyat karab hai. Woh behosh hai. Please aap hospital jaane ka intezam kijiye." I said, as I helped Viraj sir into the car.

~End of Saurav's P.O.V~

~*~

~Nisha's P.O.V~

"I love you Miss. Nisha..." those words were haunting her. She remembered how vulnerable he looked today, as he confessed to her. He was everything she ever wanted. He was her inspiration, her solace, her strength... her love.

"Aapke har jhooth ne uss ehsaas ka mazak bana diya Miss. Nisha." she remembered the day she confronted him in the Wedding card shop.

"Why Viraj... why? Why did you disbelieve me? I hate you... I hate you for believing that I could do the worst to you. I hate you for believing that I played with your feelings... and I hate you for making me fall in love with you." she thought, as tears poured down her eyes, blurring her vision.

She felt someone's hand on her shoulder. She looked up to find Kabir looking at her with concern.

"Nisha... tum teekh ho na?" he asked, as he wiped the tears of her cheeks.

"Haan Kabir... main teekh hoon." said Nisha, trying to smile.

"Nisha, agar tumhe itna dard ho raha hai, then you still love Viraj. Tumhe unn ke paas jaana chahiye." said Kabir.

"Nahi Kabir. Maine kaha tha na. I hate Viraj Singh Rathore. Unke chapter mere life mein hamesha ke liye close." she said, her voice firm.

"Nisha... tum Viraj se iss liye nafrat karti ho, kyunki tum usse pyaar karti ho. Tum ek insaan ko tab nafrat karoge jab woh tumhare liye important hai... Tum apni feelings khudse chupaane ki koshish mat karo." he said, before he left her alone to think... of Viraj.

~End of Nisha's P.O.V~

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Hello NiRajians! Thank you so much for liking my work!
Every bit of your comments give me a new interest to write.
Please forgive me for the late update as I was caught up with interviews for college admission.
Hope you all liked this chapter.

I'm open to suggestions and criticism.
If anybody has a problem with any content, then please let me know.
Agar bakwaas hai, then I'm sorry😆

Open to chappals, andas and tomatoes
Also open to likes and comments😆

Love,
Mrs. Viraj Singh Rathore/Niru😉

Taherianforeva thumbnail
Finally the chapter is up!
That episode was the day when we lost all the hopes of our Niraj uniting..
It is the truth.. The mind has accepted it but this heart denies!
Love these people so much!
Everytime I think about them getting separated my eyes are moist! This is reel still so much affection!
Thank u so much for this update!
I wish the things we wanted to see in those episodes will be here..
Thank u so much Niru!
Perfectly described each and everyone's POV!
Loved it..
Do update soon.. 👏 Edited by Taherianforeva - 9 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Perfect starting
Loved it

Excited for next
Update soon

Love keep smiling