Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its Sachin's Birthday and TV celebs are celebrating it!TellyBuzz brings you some great wishes forSachin Tendulkar from the Tellywood Stars...

Anas Rashid currently seen in Diya aur bati hum on star plus

I wish him a very great life ahead. Even after getting so much of fame and praise, he is very down to earth and very humble person to look up to.

Edited by MJV2 - 9 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MJV2

Anas Rashid currently seen in Diya aur bati hum on star plus

I wish him a very great life ahead. Even after getting so much of fame and praise, he is very down to earth and very humble person to look up to.

thanks mj  for sharing

its TB article on Sachin na 
Ranjeeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Anas Rashid 'Sooraj', Diya aur Baati Hum - 24th April 2015: Ved, you should have told your father about your lie instead to asking for a party in a grand hotel, but Sooraj, you really don't want to hurt your little boy, that's why you have accepted this wish of his, despite knowing the fact that it will cost you a lot. After a long time SoorajSandhya went out together, and Sooraj, your style of persuading your Sandhya was cute, but your IPS wife knows you well and good that she agreed for the party, also she did succeed in persuading you for the tv cookery show, but Sooraj, Sandhya is so right when she mentioned that what will happen when Ved will ask for something impossible, but when Sooraj did succeed in making Sandhya an IPS officer, what is in Ved's wish, but still, Ved lie will shatter both SoorajSandhya, but guess in a way this will make Sooraj realize that he should have moved further in life. Shashisumeet Productions, good to see some SoorajSandhya moments, but the real thing is missing somewhere as in the past, along with side characters and different tracks, our Diya Aur Baati were spreading their light, but nowadays, there has been a change, why?? The main theme should always rules and rocks just like in the past, this did contribute in the TRP's number one position, waiting for some more nice stuffs concerning the main theme.
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

to our 15th AT in the following links friends

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4364167

and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support and love

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Vasanthi...😊
RajeshriS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are very welcome sis Vmaa ❤️
Show is very interesting, enjoying every episode
Like Vedraj alot..😊
RajeshriS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear friends Iam on holiday will be back home
On 4th May..Please pardon me. Love u all.