Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I want to appreciate our ability to analyse every aspect of the show and its characters so deeply. Itni achi analysis tou main apni literature class mein bhi nahin karti. πŸ˜†

πŸ€£ 🀣🀣

Actually, I love analyzing and dissecting characters of desi shows. It's kind of like my passion that when I like a show, I write essays upon essays talking about the characters πŸ˜† All the forums I've been a part of, this has been my thing. I guess it's just unusual for this forum warna tou...πŸ˜†
Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have just seen a promo of DeD.. N i loved it..
I was kinda shocked to see how Roohi reacts on Agha Jaan n Suhaib.. But loved how Behroze gave back to her.. This was so REAL... I mean anyone would have done the same being in these two's places..

What I missed was the presence of my ArSu in the promo.. No bite of them πŸ˜”
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

πŸ€£ 🀣🀣

Actually, I love analyzing and dissecting characters of desi shows. It's kind of like my passion that when I like a show, I write essays upon essays talking about the characters πŸ˜† All the forums I've been a part of, this has been my thing. I guess it's just unusual for this forum warna tou...πŸ˜†

I don't think it is unusual here. ZGH completed 10 threads I guess, so the fans must have discussed everything in detail warna 10 threads koi jaadu se tou complete nahi hue thay. πŸ˜†

I watch the drama regularly yahi bohat bari baat hai considering how lazy I'm. Analysis from my side are also temporary.πŸ˜† Thoday dino mein bhoot utar jayega 'xD 
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Wish there was a ARSU moment in the promo as well 

Ha ha.. Abby I have just said the same.. πŸ˜› I too missed my ArSu.. :/

N haan.. Forgot to say.. I m watching DeD too with Piya Mann Bhaye... πŸ˜³
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think it is unusual here. ZGH completed 10 threads I guess, so the fans must have discussed everything in detail warna 10 threads koi jaadu se tou complete nahi hue thay. πŸ˜†

I watch the drama regularly yahi bohat bari baat hai considering how lazy I'm. Analysis from my side are also temporary.πŸ˜† Thoday dino mein bhoot utar jayega 'xD 

ZGH had over 30 threads. That's more than 1 thread per episode.πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the promo info! 
Now we will get to see a new side of Ruhi..
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The new promo is out!

There's the clip of Agha Jaan saying that nobody would take Behroze's name in the haveli anymore. But the interesting part was that Ruhi says, "Main soch bhi nahi sakti tumhare Agha Jaan itnay zaalim aur maghroor hosakte hain. Aur tumhara bhai.. woh kitna laalchi hai."  At this, Behroze gets really angry and says something like, "Bas Roohi, main apnay Agha Jaan aur bhai ke baray mein kuch nahi sun sakta." While Roohi looks at him in disbelief. Lol, poor girl! She can't even complain to her husband for the insulting words she had to bear.

This explains why Roohi will end up hating Agha Jaan so much. Because her dear husband would never let her say anything against AJ and the anger of not being supported by her husband or her husband not acknowledging the fact thst she was insulted will keep festering inside her. And see, somehow she is trying to convince Behroze that Suhaib married Arjumand for AJ's property because she called him 'greedy'.. Maybe Behroze will shut her up now but later he too might ponder over Roohi's words and misunderstand Suhaib's intentions.

thanks for promo .
so This is the reason she hates agha jaan
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wouldn't know that considering it's the first time I've been active on this forum πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU of the new promo
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Duhhh ofcoursee... I'm waiting for Osman-maya and currently watching for Arjumand-Suhaib

I think most of us areπŸ˜›