Kabir of NAUC is Kabir of Yeh jawani hai deewani

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

We all know that Mishkat Verma is known as the Ranbir Kapoor of Telly. But how many of u guys noticed the semblance of Mishkat's Kabir to Ranbir's Kabir aka Bunny in Yeh Jawani Hai Dewani. Setting aside the sweeter Daamad version we saw of Kabir during the wedding rituals let's look at what made all of us fall for Kabir in the first place, I bet you would be surprised at the uncanny resemblance. Besides the name what is common between them.

1. Kabir (Bunny) of YJHD is a handsome charmer who loves to wander and explore the world. No One can deny the fact that Kabir of NAUC is the same. He is handsome, he is a charmer and loves wandering.

2. Kabir of YJHD does not plan to marry or settle down. Same goes for our Kabira here at NAUC. He doesn't plan to marry even though he ends up there.

3. Kabir of YJHD throughout the hiking trip teaches Naina how to laugh and play. He also makes Naina (Deepika) realize her beauty. Diary Milk silk to the person who guesses who did the same to whom during a trip to a hill station in NAUC.

4. Kabir of YJHD has the capability to take things lightly and smile always.Kabir of NAUC is no different

5. This point is kind of a prediction it may or may not happen. Kabir of YJHD follows his passion of exploring the world and just when he is at the edge of triumph give it up for his love. Kabir of NAUC has a passion for dance and currently is approached by the London School of Dance. What would be his choice if he falls for Nisha? I am sure it will be no different from his counterpart. Because both Kabirs were capable of great love unbeknownst to them

Either this is a big coincidence and I am over analyzing or the CVs really did take inspiration from YJHD. Those of you who have watched YJHD must have already seen the similarity. For those of you who haven't watched the movie...do catch it...not for Ranbeer or Deepika or anyone else but for the story...it is a feel good movie and the friendship stays in your heart. Any ways I had to make this post...the similarity was too much to not comment upon.Do comment your opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wah nicely analysed πŸ‘
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gr8 post yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ i haven't watch YJHD so i dont know how bunny is but reading your analysis the two kabir's do sound a lot alike almost like mirror images actually πŸ˜Š
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wish mishkt reads this 
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg its true yar...both the characters r almost simlilar...n both r my fav characters😳
Sweets101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's some comparison.
haven't watched the movie but read it up after listening to this song Subhanallah which was played during the nishu's wedding dance ceremony. Coincidentally it was a song in the movie.
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree! Alot of resemblance in Kabir of YJHD and NAUC! Love them both! Their characters are super fun! 
Miiaaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree! The first time I realised that was when Kabir tells Nisha that he isn't made for love etc. I thought it was similar to what bunny says to Naina in the movie "mere pass dil hota to tumhare smile pe paka a jata". I was like so that's why they named him Kabir...haha. Good observation btw.
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome analysis yaar! πŸ‘πŸΌ they do resemble a lot!! and agar aisa sab bona hai toh fir Nibir ka saath for life long is pakka!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ yayyy!! :D 
I... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i did it from 1st day πŸ˜³
glad i am not the only one over seeing stuffs πŸ˜†

nice post buddy  you detailed all πŸ‘