***Some Ideas-Please Read***

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 13 October 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Hey CIDians,

Well I have been noticing for the past few months that this forum is kind of slow. The involvement is fine but we need to attract more members into the forum. I have thought of some ideas/contests that we could do. What ever we do, it should be after the festive season so that more people can be involved. Until then, we can pull the necessary information together.

Ideas:

1. We could have a siggy contest.
  2. We could resume the caption contest.
  3. We could have a contest where you choose your favorite CID officer and create teams and then debate about it.
  4. We can try to act out a CID case(i don't kno if this will be possible or not)
  5. We could hold a contest where you rename all the Officers in CID

please think of some contests we could hold. and please leave comments on if my ideas are good or bad--i don't mindWink

-CID Dev. Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Some Ideas-Please Read***" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amba3393

amba3393

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umi82990

Ideas:

We could have a siggy contest. We could resume the caption contest. We could have a contest where you choose your favorite CID officer and create teams and then debate about it. We can try to act out a CID case(i don't kno if this will be possible or not)
  1. We could hold a contest where you rename all the Officers in CID

please think of some contests we could hold. and please leave comments on if my ideas are good or bad--i don't mindWink

-CID Dev. Team

Hey,

We can have the ideas you have posted and we can surely do #1, #2, #3, and #5. If we all really get together and do what we need to do we can do #4. Idea #4 will take a lot of planning but it is possible for us to do something like that.

Thanks and get ideas Clap 

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
good ideas umi but we already did no.4 but it didnt work out

Yamu21

IF-Veteran Member

Yamu21

Posted: 15 October 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umi82990

Hey CIDians,

Well I have been noticing for the past few months that this forum is kind of slow. The involvement is fine but we need to attract more members into the forum. I have thought of some ideas/contests that we could do. What ever we do, it should be after the festive season so that more people can be involved. Until then, we can pull the necessary information together.

Ideas:

1. We could have a siggy contest.
  2. We could resume the caption contest.
  3. We could have a contest where you choose your favorite CID officer and create teams and then debate about it.
  4. We can try to act out a CID case(i don't kno if this will be possible or not)
  5. We could hold a contest where you rename all the Officers in CID

-CID Dev. Team

Good Idea

Maybe that will help our CID Forum get more famous.

bsmartguy

Goldie

bsmartguy

Posted: 15 October 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Gr8 ideas.

Edited by bsmartguy - 15 October 2006 at 4:21pm

bsmartguy

Goldie

bsmartguy

Posted: 15 October 2006 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Gr8 ideas. That will attract oher members to visit this forum. This show is gr8 but very less ppl visit his forum... This ideas would make this forum more active.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top