kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys what do u all think? Will ashlok succeed in getting POA?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No idea kala...donno what's going to happen ?
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kala16

Guys what do u all think? Will ashlok succeed in getting POA?

Forgotten ...at the very end IS will give it to Aastha for all her pain 😆
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No idea
I think at the moment Anjali life is more important

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think before the POA will be gotten by Shlok, All niru-kavitha truth will be revealed to everyone . Then Anjali will be murdered and Shlok will go to coma state. So there will be no one to care about the POA. .From Hanif sir's insta pic which the whole members were present in AM , I guess it.
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krithi1990

I think before the POA will be gotten by Shlok, All niru-kavitha truth will be revealed to everyone . Then Anjali will be murdered and Shlok will go to coma state. So there will be no one to care about the POA. .From Hanif sir's insta pic which the whole members were present in AM , I guess it.

I think cv's forgot one thing. IS and TM asked the advocate to change all the property of agni's on someone's name (May be on kavitha i guess). Then what s the use of POA now?
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by krithi1990

I think cv's forgot one thing. IS and TM asked the advocate to change all the property of agni's on someone's name (May be on kavitha i guess). Then what s the use of POA now? 

___

Yes They said it. If it is in Kavitha's name, even Niranjan will not care about it. Let's see the writers angle and how will they provide the coming episodes. 
Edited by krithi1990 - 9 years ago
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@kirthi I think when kavitha comes to know about all property of agni is in her name she will return it back to NA.
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think ashlok vil get poa ..since once they get it ...sarkar vil b out .. 😆 ..so how vil ac get chance to play lead
And sapjit and poolok story vil end before it got started 😆
I guess this whole leap...memory loss...coma...is coming to show how tm and indu misguide astha in believing that either she is married to indu or engaged to him
Then as soon as shlok comes out of coma he vil b shocked to c astha with indu ..and vil try to take anjalis revenge and at the same time start wooing astha again 😉

Don't know what agnis and kirloskar vil do in all this drama 😕

Better astha stay with kirloskar rather than with sarkar 😃
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

I don't think ashlok vil get poa ..since once they get it ...sarkar vil b out .. 😆 ..so how vil ac get chance to play lead
And sapjit and poolok story vil end before it got started 😆
I guess this whole leap...memory loss...coma...is coming to show how tm and indu misguide astha in believing that either she is married to indu or engaged to him
Then as soon as shlok comes out of coma he vil b shocked to c astha with indu ..and vil try to take anjalis revenge and at the same time start wooing astha again 😉

Don't know what agnis and kirloskar vil do in all this drama 😕

Better astha stay with kirloskar rather than with sarkar 😃

Oh no Don't want astha with sarkar...just can't bear to see that robot...infact the entire sarkars are annoying me to the core...
But I guess that's what is going to happen...she will remember that she is Sapna... only forget the past...slokh will handle Agni business and astha sarkars pa and in office slokh astha will meet and slokh will woo her and get her back is my guess...