Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Samy.123

that's the problem y only Paridhi??

because its Paridhi Sharma we talkin about ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ whatever she do everyone pay attention ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† that show how much the fame she gain ðŸ˜Š 
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3
Sofia AB..Sammy..harshu...ndi agree with you all..
Samy.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushat

Sofia AB..Sammy..harshu...ndi agree with you all..

Thanks dear
ashaj thumbnail
not only jodha ,akbar even salima begum BD is used 
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ._.Bubbles._.

same thing i dont know...dem need a life becuz at the end of the day paridhi dont give a hell about she or none and they bashing comments/replys becuz she still making her millions at the end

I only feel dat its high time ppl shold bhave maturedly and nt childish acts evry1 hs der own likes dislikes bt I thnk dat doesn't mean dey go on bashing othr actors I luv and respect both of dm evn wen dis show gts over and both of dm wil gt new good shows dey mite nt b d leads fr d same show bt stil I wil b watching both of dm's shows cz m I luv both... so I feel ppl shold also appreciate and respect instd of bhaving immaturedly like many of dm in d forum... I hav seen and visitd mny forums thou I dnt watch ny serials bt fr time pass I do visit othr forums bt der I nevr found negativity or bashing fr d female or male actors by d respective fans difference of opinion do happn bt bashing d actors is none of der business...I thnk ppl shold bhave maturely dats wat I wnt...and pari haters stop bashing hr plzz respect hr fr wat she does as an actor evn if u dnt like hr... dats wat I wnt 2 say...
Samy.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashaj

not only jodha ,akbar even salima begum BD is used

ya u right but dont know y some ppl have problem with only Paridhi
Samy.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

I only feel dat its high time ppl shold bhave maturedly and nt childish acts evry1 hs der own likes dislikes bt I thnk dat doesn't mean dey go on bashing othr actors I luv and respect both of dm evn wen dis show gts over and both of dm wil gt new good shows dey mite nt b d leads fr d same show bt stil I wil b watching both of dm's shows cz m I luv both... so I feel ppl shold also appreciate and respect instd of bhaving immaturedly like many of dm in d forum... I hav seen and visitd mny forums thou I dnt watch ny serials bt fr time pass I do visit othr forums bt der I nevr found negativity or bashing fr d female or male actors by d respective fans difference of opinion do happn bt bashing d actors is none of der business...I thnk ppl shold bhave maturely dats wat I wnt...and pari haters stop bashing hr plzz respect hr fr wat she does as an actor evn if u dnt like hr... dats wat I wnt 2 say...

ya u r I am a fan of paridhi but I have never said bad about rajat
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Samy.123

ya u r I am a fan of paridhi but I have never said bad about rajat

well dude not everyone like us .. i wonder what the haters do in real life so that they can spend time hating someone they dont even know😆😆
Samy.123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ndi.anggraeni81

well dude not everyone like us .. i wonder what the haters do in real life so that they can spend time hating someone they dont even know😆😆

ya u right dude
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ndi.anggraeni81

dats wat evn I wonder y sooo much of hatred fr a persn particularly an actor wen u dnt evn knw d person v closely or personally... it sounds v ridiculous and disgusting... 🥱