FATE - complete OS posted on 30-3-2015

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Full moon night,snake like long smooth and dark road,on which a luxurious car ran at full pace. Some kind of a chase between car and wind. One sharp beam from opposite direction and everthing turn silent...

An old man with his men roaming outside. Tense lines spreaded on his forehead. Two souls under operation theater struggling for lives. Inspector to in wait for the statement. Soon doc came from one operation theater. All went to him. "he is out of danger, Mr. Handa." he confirmed and left. Patient shifted to I.C.U ward.

Mr. Handa sighed but not fully. Other soul in second OT was none other then his only daughter. His heart bleeding till doc confirmed her safty to. Both were in I.C.U ward. She opened her eyes after 10 hours and found her father infront of him with doc and nurses. Her head is aching badly. Voice is whimpering like a whisper.

"dad..." she called and he came near her,holding her limp hand.

"everything is fine my sweety." He assured her.

"where is mom?" She asked scanning all around and all faces turn faded.

Mr. Handa moved to Doc and took him in a corner. "Doc why she asking weird questions?" he asked tensly.

"matlab?" doc dont got him.

"doc my wife died four year ago." he revealed and doc face turn stern. He quickly moved to her.

"dear your mother died four year ago." Doc told her and scanning her face to observe.

"how dare you doc? My mom is alright."She turned angry on doc for saying this for her mother.

Mr. Handa came near her. "beta he is right. How can you forget that."

"stop it dad. Last night we celebrate her birthday. So please just stop sayig nonsense about my mom.", She get hyper and screamed due to which strain raise and her wonded body loose strength and she fainted again.

Mr. Handa dont able to understand and asked from the doc. Doc's face was also tensed. He took a long breath before he revealed the damage cause to his only daughter. "Mr. Handa i think she lost her memory of past 4 years. Due to which she wont remember events take place in her in past 4 years. In other words its a partial amnesia in which patient lost some part of her memory. Same happened with your daughter." his voice carried immense seirousness.

"if we tried to make her remember slowly slowly..." Mr. Handa enquired for some hope.

"sorry Mr. Handa. I dont suggest this. Its cause damage to her. If she remember any thing at own then its fine but dont force her." He advised and Mr. Handa removes his glasses to wiped off the tears wetting his wrinkled eyes.

After one month she got discharged and Mr. Handa took his daughter to Handa Mansion. With a great difficulty he able to make her believe that her mother was not well and went abroad for treatment where she admitted and no one was allowed to meet her.

Inspector told him that her cousion Salil was the main suspect behind this accident. He wants to kill her to get hold on Handa Empire. Salil was the only son of MR. Handa's younger brother,who died ages ago. Mr. Handa took care of Salil like his own son but now he wants whole Handa Empire on his name and for that he wants to Kill Mr. Handa's daughter and her husband first in a road accident. But both was saved. She forgot everthing and her marriage to coz she married after two year of her mother's death.

She was sitting silent in her room. Her beautiful face was dull and glommed. Eyes were empty like she was searching something. Mr. Handa knocked on her door and came inside. "princess how are you feeling now?" he asked about her well being.

"i am fine dad. Dont worry." she confirmed.

He hold her soft hand between his. "princess you know Salil was behind your and my life. I cant risk your life again. You are presious to me. So for your safty sake i heired a body guard who will protect you from all dangers." He was actually not only tolding but asking for her permission as he know her bull head daughter.

"no way dad. I cant allowed some one stalk me like shadow. No dad its my life and only i can decided." She reacts so hyper.

He stood up and grasped her both shoulder. Turned her around and pleads again. "for my sake princess. Please."

"but dad."

"please.."

She glancing at his pale and scared face. After thinking for few moments she told her decision."ok dad fine. Do whatever you want."

"thanks beta." he kissed on her forehead and went outside,so he brought someone to introduced her. "Princess meet your bodyguard." a well built tall and handsome man was standing infront of her. "his name is..." he wants to meet both formally but she wont let him complete.

"its ok dad. Told him only do his job but silently. I dont want him to obstruct my life." She stared him. Her voice was hard and tone rude.

"dont worry mam. You wont get any complaint from my side." he assured her and she moved from there.

Mr. Handa went closer to him. "are you sure you want to do this?" he was staring in his eyes and he nodded quickly. "now what i would say. God bless you." he patted his back and left.

From that day where ever she go her guard followed her like a shadow. He always maintain distance but protecting her from every danger. Gradually she was getting normal towards her life and continued as par her life style.

One day she went out of Handa Mansion without Mr. Handa's awarness,fooling her guard also. Salil was in her wait got his golden chance. He kidnapped her and took away with him to kill her. Her guard already connected her phone with his so he got the location and start the chase to reached her. He informed the police to. But he reached earlier then police force. Salil wants to gave a picture of accident so took her on height and about to push her when he came and save her. Salil's plan failed again so in fit of anger he fired on her which covered by her guard. Bullet scratched his arm and passed away. His arm start bleeding but he avoid. Her safty was her first priorty,so he dont think before putting his life in danger. He quickly took action and threw stone on his hand so gun falled down. He sucessded and kicked his gun away in deep valley,where Salil want to threw his cousion sister. Salil attacks on him. Both are entwined in each other. Kicking and punching to hurt each other. Soon police came and took the charge. They arrest Salil and took him with them.

Her guard was paniced and quickly moved to her. He cupped her face. "are you ok? Tell me you ok na?" he was worried and his eyes was filled with terror. Blood was oozing from his arm which he deliberately avoided. Something which he cares for was her well being.

She wast staring him strangly. Meantime Mr. Handa came there and she quickly moved to him,absorbing in her father's embrace. Mr. Handa was scared and asked how is she. She assured her that she was fine. Then he moved to his guard and his eyes got the view of his wound.

"come Maan your wound is deep son." he took him in his car. He was now more worried for him. Mr. Handa took him to hospital where he got medical attenton. All reached to Handa Mansion. She was moving to her room when Mr. Handa stopped her. "Geet dont you think,at least thank Maan for saving your life. He protect you at the sake of his life."

"why should i dad? He only done his job and in return getting his pay. Usne koi ehsaan nahi kiya hai." She said arrogantly and moved towards her room.

Mr. Handa heart felt with guilty. He dont had a courage to met with Man's eyes. Who were shed silent tears,due to which his eyes turn red. "Geet bete you dont have idea what he done for you. Ek bussiness tycoon hote hue bhi,yaha ek gurad ki tarah reh raha hai,just to stay near you. Ek dinn tha,jab Maan tumhari puri zindagi tha. But now you forgot everything." Mr. Handa thought and moved to his son in law. He pulled him in his embrace,know how he is feeling right now.

"bete zidd chhod do. Wo sab bhul chuki hai." He stroked his back trying to sooth his pain which was for lifetime.

"papa wo bhul gai hai. Par main nahi. Wo mujhe apna nahi manti na sahi. Par mere liye wo meri puri duniya hai. uske pas rehne k liye main kuchh b karne ko tayiyar hu or puri zindagi intezaar karunga jab tak use meri yaad nahi aati." he said hoarsly. His throat chocked and eyes burning in grief. He was waiting for his love to remember him one day,and for that he left everything. His heart ached but still seeing her happy he forgot his all pain. Her ignorance killing him each and every second but in hope he bear everything.

Mr. Handa was helpless. Neither he told her anything due to her medical condition,not he able to saw his son in law in pain. He just hugged him to gave him emotional support,which he needed most.

"DHOOP TERI NA PADE TO,
DHUNDHALA SA MAIN LAGU.
AAKE SAANSE DE MUJHE TU,
TAKI ZINDA MAIN RAHU.
MAIN AAS PAAS TERE OR,
MERE PASS...
TU HAI K NAHI..
TU HAI K NAHI...

His wait is long and may be never ending. Fate was not fare with him and filled his life with a pain which had no limit he can saw his love but not allowed to touch her. He love her but dont allow to express it. Now he had to stay like this only and wait when she remember her love which was died in her memories. But for him she is his LOVE and LIFE...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for my mistakes. if you don't like this then free to igonre.
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb os dear,
beautifully written ,
geet lost her memory due to the accident ,.
and my sweet business tycoon Maan became bodygaurd ,just to be close to his love ,
plzzz dear,give a epilogue of this story,.
p.s.yaaayy ,me first.Edited by mskfan - 9 years ago
sanafatima35 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab os di
Feeling bad for maan
Geet suffering from partial amnesia
Maan became her bodyguard just to be with her
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
so emotional 
feeling bad fr maan
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Emotional os😭
Felling bad for maan
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's really very nice os. Maneet met with an accident , in which geet has lost her memory of her last four year. N her marriage part was also included in this forgetable memory.being a business tycoon, still maan never hesitated to behave like a body guard infront of geet as this is the only way to stay near her. Geet behave very rudely with maan and sometimes ignore him completely. When salil kidnapped her that time only maan saved her. In which he get injured. Mr. Handa asked geet to say thanks to maan but she denied saying he is paid to do so. That time I felt very bad for maan.  Waiting for next dear
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Richa is it the end of story. 
Dear plz I don't want it's ending like this
Plz try to give epilogue.
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Such a sad and heart wrenching tale... In GHSP, when Maan lost his memories, we all could feel Geet's pain..

And you beautifully recreated this situation with a reverse agony...
He loves her so intensely, so devotionally that he is ready to stay afar forever to be a part of her life. He took a bullet for her yet she was so rude to him... His wait might be endless yet he awaits for his love. I feel so sad for him... Is it the end of their tale???
Will his wait end with his life??
SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
good start... feeling bad for maan... he is protecting his soulmate in every posible way... hope geet get her memory soon...