nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Today was a very emotional episode for me. Dunno but when seeing it..a few tears dropped.. maybe bcoz it is the last time we will have Anjali smiling and being with everyone.. with her son and daughter.. Aastha. 
I knew it that NA was going to do the kanyadaan of Mala as he has to make amends for his earlier actions and he said as much.. he will be thinking back on this when Anjali goes away from his life. It was indeed a very sweet moment to see them do that. 👏

When Jyoti announced her pregnancy, Aastha felt so sad and heartbroken that she was not able to give the glad news to the family...and Shlok understood...from his exp, that is what I gathered. IT was so sweet the way she hugged Anjali instead of Kalindi...as AAsli hugs are going to be a thing of the past now. Maybe we will get..Mala n Kalindi's hugs instead...but don't want to see that a lot..

Now my ranting session... Shlok mentioned that Shonto is going to handle them going out..how or what did he say..that they were able to leave together..and also..they could ahve been shown getting ready or meeting up some place..nothing..nada...straight away came to the mandir for the wedding. That is fine..but I wish it had not been so rushed...and..so short.. Ankush track has been going on for the last 6 months and his wedding is over in a week...no planning, nothing...no dance and song...

All bcoz...madam wanted out and they had to rush thro'...oh god...we have been getting hints of her wanting to leave for the last month and more...so they did have time to wrap it up properly...maybe the negotiations failed with her and she was determined to leave..so the cv's had to write something in a hurry so that she is out...

Good that Jyoti shared the news with everyone.Anjali can die happy knowing that her daughter is happy in her new life.. Thank god that Renuka was not there to put a dampener on things..

Indru and HD...lots of secrets spilling out now... she raised him n Poo after the death of his parents and is rich as croesus.. ok..that is good... so she kept away the greedy money grubbing relatives who are parodies of MIMA...and this is his way of repaying his debt to her... though in no way is it complete or over by a long shot. 

Paying with blood.. on his head for something that she wants badly.. not.. good at all.. so Indru's wife is neither.. kavita's daughter or any of the 3 Agni kids..ie Varad, Shlok n Jyoti are all Nirjali's children only. So a big doubt cleared on this and NA left Kavita high and dry at the mantap before the marriage was complete. Now..HD is to blame for this and she is laying the blame at NA's feet. 

Wish they had shown more of happy Ashlok and teasing Ankush and Mala at the wedding or just ineracting with them.. but..we the unlucky fans are always..dished out the worst... where EBP is concerned.. no consideration for our requests and pleas. 😡

Precap - Aastha sees the POA.. and how is she going to get it for baba and.. her promise to Anjali, thought it was Shlok..who was supposed to get it back for his ayi.. or maybe they will work together. A week.. and next few days are going to be very high on drama like how NA's forgiveness was accomplished...jhat mangni pat byaah..kind of thing..no delays, straight for the jugular... Get ready gals the storm is coming..ahead...very stormy weather ..with thunder..and lightning.. 

Thought to share my thoughts instead of my reg post... WIll be back with my regular column from Tue.. So till then..adieu..au revoir.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice sum up..
one qn.. have u returned from KOLHAPUR..

did u buy and come the gift i asked.. to throw on CVs face.. 

i liked todays episode.. may be bcos  i was not bothered or may be i stopped thinking about ashlok for soemtime now .. 

My thought or aim in wathcing serial for past few days..WAS ON WHAT IS THE MYSTERY OF KAVI AND TAKUMA.. 

today i got some glimpse.. 

IT may be a love story .. but the script if it good it can run with other parallels too.. 

I was very happy to know  the mystery of takuma coz.. i dint squeeze my brain too muhc on prediction .. as usual bco..we predict and cvs reject ..so i was happy today.. 

rest all ok nims.. 

Now waiting for the THUNDER TO STRIKE.. another  1 month of serial ..

or may be more.. INDU VS SHLOK .. INDUS REVENGE AND SHLOKS  FIGHT .. FOR BATTLE ROYALE.. 

INDUS EGO ..SHLOKS LOVE .. 

ETC

FOR ANOTHER  15 DAYS TO 1 MONTH 

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmy nice post ...
things r rushed up...no proper scene...
one thing I liked in tdy epi is got to see the entire cast for one last time...
will miss anjali...
ravani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice views...today its not worth watching epi...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv19

Nice sum up..

one qn.. have u returned from KOLHAPUR..

did u buy and come the gift i asked.. to throw on CVs face.. 

i liked todays episode.. may be bcos  i was not bothered or may be i stopped thinking about ashlok for soemtime now .. 

My thought or aim in wathcing serial for past few days..WAS ON WHAT IS THE MYSTERY OF KAVI AND TAKUMA.. 

today i got some glimpse.. 

IT may be a love story .. but the script if it good it can run with other parallels too.. 

I was very happy to know  the mystery of takuma coz.. i dint squeeze my brain too muhc on prediction .. as usual bco..we predict and cvs reject ..so i was happy today.. 

rest all ok nims.. 

Now waiting for the THUNDER TO STRIKE.. another  1 month of serial ..

or may be more.. INDU VS SHLOK .. INDUS REVENGE AND SHLOKS  FIGHT .. FOR BATTLE ROYALE.. 

INDUS EGO ..SHLOKS LOVE .. 

ETC

FOR ANOTHER  15 DAYS TO 1 MONTH 

DV, nope..not yet... still there..but I have a nice pair of boots that have..become unglued...so can use that to hurl at the cv's head and the director for doing such a sloppy job.. ruined a perfect moment and..wedding of Malkush. 

Pls..don't write off the serial just yet until we get some official news...let us enjoy while we can.. 

Now the focus for sometime will be the Sarkars n HD n kavita angle... as long as they are able to maintain the pace and the interest..it is ok..as for Ashlok...no point in even mentioning it. 

So..enjoy the rain and T storm... and the fall out from this... I AM NOT COUNTING DOWN.. AT ALL.. Will go on for 500 episodes and will COMPLETE THE 2 YR ANNI TOO...😃
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post... I'm too emotional watching after today episode...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandu96

Nimmy nice post ...
things r rushed up...no proper scene...
one thing I liked in tdy epi is got to see the entire cast for one last time...
will miss anjali...

nandu. not giving up...

Nice..groupic of the entire cast..for the last time..we got one during Josid's wedding... nice of Sid to call everyone abck for the photo session.

last time was so fun filled..with Ashlok...
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nimmy, nice review but the episode was not nice.Loved that niranjali did kanyadaan and when astha was sad, she went to anjali n not lalindi.liked fotosession but no Jyo Baba scene after good news as haste made waste.didnt like TM and IS talk.missed Ashlok.will miss Anjali too much.most heart broken will be Niranjan.IS will get the mother of her daughter's saviour killed.I hate cvs.😡
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nimmy -  I need the glasses that you were wearing while watching because for me it was the worst episode in the history of Ek Baar Phir.
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nimmy after reading the new article shlok-coma and astha memory loss...I don't know what to say...if Astha memory loss and stay with her parents ...than I don't mind...let shlok comes out of coma and get her back...they should pack Indru or show him going to jail for killing Anjali...than it will interesting...if not CV don't have to take a leap...just shut down by showing that Na got POA...Kavitha and his AM... 😉

Shravi made us crazy over them...but at the same time their behaviour makes us lost interest...I will blame both...both are full of ego ...sometime feels like we should kidnap them...put them in a room and blah blah with our advise 😆 make them hug until we say "RELEASE" 😉