Frequent Posters

LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loving it plzz update the next part soon πŸ˜Š
HARSHTA thumbnail
cogratulations for new thread!!! The chptr was amazing as always!! Loved it!:)
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread!!! πŸ₯³ fab update sim..luv it ..superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... kitkit is back 😊.. zain vs rheaπŸ˜›..altaf and zaroon ..tough competition for zainuπŸ˜‰ ...continue soon.. 😳
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the thread 2

Part 1 is awsome ...
Aliya hallucinating zain every where
Finally zain became the part time maths teacher in her school

Part 2 there encounter was amazing
Zain aliya k ghar pe
Awsome plzz plzz jaldi update kar do

Lots of love
Alina
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

firstly, Sim, congratulations on the new thread..I never thought that I would get addicted to Beintehaa IShq in this fashion,its the best thing that had happened to me after Beintehaa..it helped us get through our never ending grief of the show's untimely death..

CHAPTER 1:
You know ice cream cravings are not to be taken lightly...I guess I can say the same for this story..it was like a bubble of joy came out of my throat when I saw that you had updated..
If it was the sadness and gutwrenching pain that you had left us to deal with at the end of thread one,then it was the beginning of a new phase that you gifted us at the beginning of this thread.
Yes, it was painful,to experience Aaliya's pain..it was indeed a mirage of all that she had left behind...and for  a second you left me to ponder over the fact,that her identity as Rhea was just like a mirage...the love that she had experienced as Rhea,nothing more than that..because just like a mirage it disappeared the moment she met with her broken reality,as memories resurfaced from the sands of time..
Its indeed hard to forget someone who has given you so much to remember...its so very true in this situation..
Zain's condition...if you would have taken the traditional route of showing him more broken than before,I guess it would have lost the charm..yes,he's empty..but he's a man on a voyage..this time he's not going to let her go away without putting up a fight..he's hurt..but he's not destroyed..
The chapter,thought had begun on a heavy note..left the readers with a lingering smile..with the possibilities of Zain Sir and Aaliya Ma'am ;)

CHAPTER 2

"Some time too people need to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.."
I think Zain is on a mission to make Da understand this...
Zain as a Maths teacher...well,I can imagine Harshu as one..its gonn abe one hell of a ride..
And believe me,everyone..and I say everyone would fall in love with maths..or even better the teacher!
Jokes Apart..this attempt of Zain just crystallizes the fact that he's not going to back down..
 And I have no doubt that Aaliya is going to play dirty;P 
Its going to be a roller coaster tide..with tears and smiles..but then life is made up of both..just like the light and dark,and believe me we're going to love each and every word that you have to offer...

Thanks a lot for updating..
Love you.
Ann  
salsabeel thumbnail
Updaaate! Karo na pleaseee! Aaj kab karogi update!
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: salsabeel

Updaaate! Karo na pleaseee! Aaj kab karogi update!

My night tonight
Sim
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your new thread..
Both chap were superb..
Aaliya in full on angry mood..
But zain h na wo to aaliya ko mana hi lega..
Waiting for d next part..
Pls cont soon..
Edited by Deepika_Zaya - 9 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Knock Knock?
Any Updates!?
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zayacrazy