πŸ˜ƒ
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice story and love the strong Khushi.
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so glad you are updating this story. Love how you have portrayed the characters and looking forward to reading more.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Read till chapter-8
Very intriguing.
Asr is a bad boy indeed. But he won't be able to buy khushi so easily. Cause she is not an easy cookie. She played good game. I really like this smart and educated khushi.
Let's see who wins 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Read till chapter-15
very interesting story.
Arnav is really ruthless. He blackmailed Khsuhi and compelled her to be his mistress. very unethical guy indeed. But it seems he is actually good at heart if we consider his driver's POV.

Khushi is a smart and sharp girl. She will not accept defeat so soon. the game or deal whatever it is will be fun to read

Anjali seems an interesting character. she is intelligent, educated and shrewd. Let's see what role she plays in this story 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
read till chapter-20
Enjoying the story thoroughly.
Khushi though agreed on Arnav's illogical deal, but she is fearless. She did not surrender to him completely. I have a feeling that pretty soon she will change Arnav too and will make completely fall for her.
Felt bad for Lavanya. She might have a deal with Arnav, but she must feel bad, after all she is a human being.
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh man I am so glad you are back! I have reduced my intake of ArHi FFs because they're simply too addictive and asli duniya is kicking my butt but this story is so worth the wait and patience. The pace is slow, yes, but I don't think it hinders my enjoyment. I love how you've portrayed Arnav and Khushi and Anjali and Shyam. Aman's role, besides inviting jealousy in Arnav, is still a question mark for me. Is it his guilt that makes him support Khushi or is their camaraderie real? Maybe a bit of both?
I do hope the story brings more ArHi moments once they reach Milan but how is Arnav going to justify a trainee accompanying him? He doesn't want Khushi's honor to be questioned which is truly ironic but also a sign of progress! 

Looking forward to the next chapter!!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Read till chapter-32
The story is taking a very interesting turn.
Arnav wanted to make khushi his mistress, but he still couldn't win her. And at the same time khushi is proving her efficiency as a good designer. Arnav is quite Impressed with her work. One thing surprsied me that arnav didn't Impose her to have physical relationship. 

Shyam is right that Arnav is in love with khushi; that's why he can't tolerate aman and khushi's freindship. On the other hand khushi founda real friend in aman.

Let's see what happens next as arnav is taking khushi ti Milan for one month. 
sakhaladimpi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where are you dear please update next part 
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Such a wonderful story 
Read in one go 
Arnav is so cruel to suggest and blackmail khushi into doing what he wanted earlier
But I am glad it's not that way anymore 
Arnav is jealous of aman 
Like this strong khushi 
Let's see what awaits in the business trip 
Very well written