Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I realllyyy liked Ali in Mohabbat Ab Nahin Hogi, like crush wala like! Drama bhi was quite fun. But he tou is LOVE as Suhaib! And yes to the stubble! Obi is rocking this stubble look! The chikna face really did stop me from crushing on him but his eloquent and masti wali nature made me like him.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Yup. Obi was toh always likeable. Even as Aunn . But Wali .. is like kyaaa. Fangirl attack dene wala type.
And that Pathani guroor that Mais mentioned ... that sets Wali apart from Aunn and ANC ka SurmeWalaBanda 
sourmisery thumbnail
Idk if you watched the IV yet but the first thing the host mentions is Obi's surma and Maya's reaction on seeing a hero with that much surma...Maya bechari was all, "Pehle dekha tou theek tha but jab scene shuru hua aur ye apne getup mein aye...mera tou dil hi doob gaya. Ye kya hai?!"

🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waitt, I didn't even know of this AT. :O 
To be very honest, I hate Maya no matter how much she improves as an actor. Her dialogue delivery irks me. LOL. But judging from the promos, I won't deny that I might actually accept her as Farah. 

The sole reason I'm all for WaFa is Osman playing WALII. <33 Osman does it so well, that I'm ready to accept Maya. He will be playing everything so perfectly that even the problems I've with Maya's dialogue delivery can be ignored. ðŸ˜‰ 

Khair, I'm in here because at least, I can talk about how handsome Osman's gonna look as Wali I mostly join ATs for the heroes ðŸ¤£ 
sourmisery thumbnail
^Lol, Maya doesn't have the best dialogue delivery, I agree xD But I just LOVE her jodi with Obi and that's what I'm here for. Frankly speaking, in the novel I didn't like any other character or anything in particular till like the last pages when Wali reveals everything to Farah. So if i'm liking the drama so far it's only because of the brilliant presentation. Which is good...my expectations are zero but my hopes are pretty strong (both are different things :P)
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm extremely grateful to all my directors - and especially the writers - for giving me the opportunity to play interesting roles in the short time I've been on TV: from the quirky yet-to-come-of-age Aunn to the multifaceted Omar Hashmi to the (upcoming) angry young man' Wali, who wears his heart on his sleeve.

@bold: LOL. I just found this from an interview

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
I am on board everything  that has Maya with Osman in it.
I am such a happy shippy fan of these two lol.

Hey their Hermain  ! I was gonna pm u abt the AT .. phir dekha toh u were quite at home in the other thread toh maine kaha rehne do lol lets not bug her. Chalo good to have u here :D

What Maya lacks in Dialogue  delivery  ... I guess she makes up for in her chemistry  with Obi. It's  all so natural. It helps that they are such great friends :D 

Maisooo lemme loveee u :D

sourmisery thumbnail
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I realllyyy liked Ali in Mohabbat Ab Na.hin Hogi, like crush wala like! Drama bhi was quite fun. But he tou is LOVE as Suhaib! And yes to the stubble! Obi is rocking this stubble look! The chikna face really did stop me from crushing on him but his eloquent and masti wali nature made me like him.

Lol Same.. For a while I had a crush on him too 😳
This beard looks great on OKB but I stil have issues with his voice. Maybe it should have been more manly (don't kill me please 😛)
I have always seen him in comic roles so it would be new to watch his as the serious Wali. But from the promos even Wali is shown as doing a bit of masti with Farah.. so he is not going to be super serious like the novel. We will get to see different shades of Wali which is even better 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Maya has some voice issues.. She sounds totli to me for some reason   ðŸ˜†
She really speaks fast at times. Her dialogue delivery has improved over time along with her expressions. She was pretty good in Shanakht...