Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

OH MY GOD! Maya's insta update! She knows of the WaFa name we've given Wali and Farah! Mereko feels agayi!!  

Haye Allah! I joined Pak forums for WaFa. Followed Obi on Twitter and now i tweet him quite often. Ab inki khaatir insta pe bhi khabar rakhni padegi? ðŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Haye Allah! I joined Pak forums for WaFa. Followed Obi on Twitter and now i tweet him quite often. Ab inki khaatir insta pe bhi khabar rakhni padegi? ðŸ˜†

I am not active on twitter 😆 And Maya tou is super active on insta! But I don't comment on celebs pics or anything, I just like them :P But hayyee! The selfies she posted with Obi were ADORABLE! They are STILL shooting but I think they are at the final stages of the shooting..wait, lemme post the screenshot! 😃
sourmisery thumbnail
lemme just...!

clockworknerd thumbnail

I am not active on twitter 😆 And Maya tou is super active on insta! But I don't comment on celebs pics or anything, I just like them :P But hayyee! The selfies she posted with Obi were ADORABLE! They are STILL shooting but I think they are at the final stages of the shooting..wait, lemme post the screenshot! 😃

Haan, you should keep us updated about insta. I keep a check on Facebook and Twitter myself ðŸ˜†

I don't know since when i got this talent but i immediately know what scene they're shooting for just by looking at the selfie. One selfie of Maya, Osman, Zarmina and Hareem got me like 'Acha, yeh hospital wala scene hoga' xD one picture from the sets is the scene where Agha Jaan shows Farah their portion in the haveli. 

Still shooting! Sigh. Hum TV's dramas are always dragged a bit. I won't be surprised if they drag this one too and give us some boring, filler episodes ðŸ¥±
clockworknerd thumbnail
GOSHHH. They look terrific man! <3 
Osman looks like so, so good in this choti choti beard. ðŸ˜† 

For a moment i thought it is the last april fool wala scene but it can't be that one because promo mein when Wali wakes her up, she is wearing some sort of green kurti 

Allah, mujh se itna wait nahi hogaaa ðŸ˜³
sourmisery thumbnail
April Fool scene is like the last scene of the novel which means it's gonna be one of the last in the drama as well. I think they have most of their indoor, set type shoot still remaining. Obi is in Karachi as per his insta update. Plus, kuch din pehle Maya posted a selfie with Behroze and Sanam with the caption, "Mamu, Mama, aur Main!" which means their scenes were remaining. The promos and all have shots from their northern area shoots. So they haven't shot the show linearly...outdoor location shoots are done and now it's all indoor for them hence the shooting still going on in Karachi..
MochaQueen thumbnail
LOL I think she just gave the name WaFa herself 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
We've been calling them WaFa for many days now. I am pretty sure someone must've commented that on her FB or Insta and she made it official with the caption.
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bit late to the party but absolutely cannot wait until WaFa! Maya's recent picture with OKB just got me more excited! Love them both!
Also, is there any chance they'll be coming on HSY's show on Hum Sitaray? He seems to call some of the most popular jodis on there (he's done Fawad/Mahira, Ahsan/Mehwish, Imran Abbas/ Sanam Jung) so I'd love to see him invite OKB/Maya on there!

MochaQueen thumbnail

We've been calling them WaFa for many days now. I am pretty sure someone must've commented that on her FB or Insta and she made it official with the caption.

Its possible but still its such an obvious nickname anyone can come up with the nick WaFa for them lol