Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Idk about Wali but they've chosen such an adorable girl for Farah's childhood! She's my favorite bacha in the industry! 😳

The baby girl wearing the head band na ?

Or are u talkin  abt the slightly older 3-4 year old version  of Farah ?
I like the Baby girl
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just wish they dont just stretch their childhood... I want to see Grown up WaFa soon. ... Hell cant wait fr them to grow up n get married ðŸ˜ƒ
Btw going thru the pgs ... Such awesome gifs... The way Wali walks towards Faara ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: mary78613

Hinna! Actually we cannot discuss Wali and Farah's story in the other thread beacuse then there would be too many spoilers and it would ruin the show for many people. So ya.. thats why we are discussing Wali and Farah here.
Btw have you read the novel?

Reading Urdu is such a headache so no😆 im glad I didnt because I wouldnt feel like watching then
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Baby Farah!! <3

MochaQueen thumbnail
OMG the kid is so adorable!
sourmisery thumbnail
Baby Farah is very important because she's gonna have one very crucial scene with Suhaib.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Reading Urdu is such a headache so no😆 im glad I didnt because I wouldnt feel like watching then

Heyyy no ...if u read the novel ur anticipation level will be notches higher... The novel is a gem ðŸ˜³ here they r unnecessarily stretching parents story...  Novel was mainly focused on WAli n Faara
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

I just wish they dont just stretch their childhood... I want to see Grown up WaFa soon. ... Hell cant wait fr them to grow up n get married ðŸ˜ƒ

Btw going thru the pgs ... Such awesome gifs... The way Wali walks towards Faara ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

That's  all of us yaar ! But unfortunately 8 more weeks I guess. 10-12 epi se pehle no WaFa apparently. 

Ab amma abba ki jawani dhale toh bachon ki kahani lol. But guess the 2nd generations story will be shown and THEN WaFa
sourmisery thumbnail
yaar you guys are all hoping for WaFa to start by 12th episode and ek main hun, 15th epi se pehle tou koi chance hi nahin dekh rahi 😆 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Heyyy no ...if u read the novel ur anticipation level will be notches higher... The novel is a gem ðŸ˜³ here they r unnecessarily stretching parents story...  Novel was mainly focused on WAli n Faara

Not for me. I like reading after watching.😆