Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

The execution went bad to the extent that people started shipping the wrong pair. Gul spent a whole year building up a love story...and destroying it slowly...that half her audience forgot what the story was about!😲
The other half that followed the story patiently was left with the bigger heart break of paying the price for HER DRAGGING THE TRACKS...I hope at least Gul and her team are happy about the hwole thing./..
It'd be fine if something good came about for someone from all this!
...At least she didn't kill Aahil!...
I hope she doesn't!

Soup, that would have happened no matter what and how it was executed. Not the execution's fault. Well first week, I am talking about.

Also, which audience you are gauging is a factor too.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This scene is going to make me cry πŸ˜­
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chicksoup

How did U know???πŸ˜•

Yes. I was looking for U, Sage!πŸ€—
Finally! I found U!😳

πŸ˜† No. seriously!

I missed yesterday's epi.

With this E24 segment- I feel it is going to be a bit on the lines of Face Off...I guess Aahil will take on someone else's identity😭

KV said interesting twist.πŸ’”
His eyes were swollen from all the cryingπŸ’”.
Why are they being unfair to this one actor?😭
He will miss Aahil as much as we do...Unlike the other actors who moved on. 
This is the first time I am seeing an actor looking so distressed over letting goπŸ‘...Open your eyes and see, Gul!...
Bring on the big twist...Thank U.

Have to agree even a watered down Aahil could save this show. ..At least U didn't kill him...yet...πŸ€”

Soup!! πŸ€— missed you too...!! 
Really swamped with work this week, plus the weird wrong side walking and smirking really put me off πŸ˜†.. 

I loved how she remembered his phone number instinctively for help... but I hope they do the other end of the featured  phone conversation just as well too. 

Blank Jannat please become confused and strongly affected by the longing in this man's voice? ... πŸ˜­

KV said interesting twist, hoping for the best. .. 

I mean if Aahil also forgets,  what's the point then?

Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Soup, that would have happened no matter what and how it was executed. Not the execution's fault. Well first week, I am talking about.

Also, which audience you are gauging is a factor too.

πŸ˜†

KK, 
 You cannot see the ship as a whole...People on it- all don't have the same motive. There are some who have innocently hopped on...πŸ˜‰
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR AAHIL!!!!!!! I CANT BEAR THIS INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO AAHIL GOES TO PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!!!! IF KV GETS REPLACED, HOW WILL THEY SHOW SANAM'S FADED MEMORY?:??
not sure if he goes to Pakistan... something might happen after he wakes up from the behosh. ..huge twist they say.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soup, I know there are different fractions. But you said half of the audience.πŸ˜†

Niti_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sageflower7

^^Mandy. .. it looked like he knows its her but cannot understand why she is saying she's someone else. Plus I'm sure he had asked further (not shown) and got a location.

Leading to him being bashed over the head by Sanam2 in disguise of a nurse. 

Apparently some big twist will happen after he wakes up from being unconscious. ..

As per E24 seg... Rahul Sharma will wake up as Aahil (New Aahil) nd not KV... dats d big twist... In short Gul is not going to fulfill our wish of uniting SaHil before JV quits😭😭😭

Looks like it...
Well, we've been preparing for this. 

All the best KV. Its been fabulous having you on my screen...
Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago