Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Sledging is something only men in yellow cricket jerseys find inevitable. 
http://www.espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/855331.html
crusty thumbnail

If NZ wins they'll create a record which many hoped India would do. Not losing a single WC match.πŸ‘πŸΌ And that too with their 1st world cup win. β­οΈ
Edited by drummedup - 9 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Sledging is something only men in yellow cricket jerseys find inevitable. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/855331.html

I had no idea Faulkner engages in this too. He is one of my faves recently.

I also want NZ to win, simply based on how well they have played without acting like arrogant assholes. They have come this far and I hope they go all the way.

And I agree with you that even in games where Aus is clearly winning they resort to mouthing off for no reason, which is a huge turn off.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 9 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
First I wanted my country India but now they r out so kiwis
xroshnix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The final match was so boring. Rooted for NZ but the Kiwis couldn't even put up a decent score to defend. Terribly boring final. But the better team won the match today... Aussies played well their bowling side is toppp notch! Congrats to Team Australia!!!

Loved Clarke's speech πŸ‘ I am going to miss him play ODI cricket. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U can win tea cup, we win red hearts. πŸ˜Š
Not a sore loser.. Congrats to Aus. Well deserved.. just that.. u cant win hearts outside ur country. 

Ppl still take the names of mighty WI teams players of 70s with respect ... even today. PPl actually like heros even if they r not from their own  country... but somehow Aus manages to win the "cup" and lose the "respect" for the game and its followers. 

Well, it wont bother them. 

C u in sept. Rugby WC. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 9 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^
Joel Garner, Michael Holding and Andy Roberts did not need to run their mouths to intimidate their opponents. They were so good, fast and lethal that their mere presence and the packed up slip squadron terrified batsmen.

Pathetic world cup finale. A boring one sided affair with the team that no one supported or liked winning. Australian news themselves had published an article "Why No One Wants us to Win". I guess in cricket it never gets better, bullies always win.

In my head I'm going to pretend that the first semi-final was the finale. That was a phenomenal game of cricket. Full of utmost aggression and will to win tempered with most beautiful sportsmanship as well. How a good game should be.
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

I had no idea Faulkner engages in this too. He is one of my faves recently.

I also want NZ to win, simply based on how well they have played without acting like arrogant assholes. They have come this far and I hope they go all the way.

And I agree with you that even in games where Aus is clearly winning they resort to mouthing off for no reason, which is a huge turn off.

If you can please watch this. πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

🀣 give rahat ali medal aussies