•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Ahem is back in Modi house with high arrogance and annoyance with everyone. He says he has come there just for Kokila and he will not make any relation with anyone, not even Jigar and his family. He tells how Gopi has broken his trust and now he will not let her break his trust again. Ahem meets Jigar's daughter Rashi and asks her not to come to him, as he is not related to her. Rashi finds him sweet as his anger is just a show and he is indeed loving and caring from heart. Rashi runs to Meera and Vidya. Meera does not like her and pushes her away. Gopi scolds Meera asking her to respect elders and love kids. Gopi says she will change Meera and Ahem. Kokila asks Gopi to give him some time, as he was away from home for 10 years and his loneliness has formed this annoyance in his heart. She says Ahem has been staying away to punish himself as his loved ones has broken his trust, and he will definitely need time to forgive them and relieve himself from this hatred. Will Gopi manage to win Ahem's love and trust in Mansi's presence?
tfs
still no improvement in d story😑😑
Loll. how on earth Gopi broke his trust... it is indeed Ahem who broke Gopi's trust many times, once when he wanted to marry Radha, now he wants to marry Mansi...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
According to me,  it is from both sides.  Nobody expected 
Gopi that she will take the law in her hands no matter what.

in the previous leap gopi left the house when Meera was missing because she was blamed
if she had stayed things would have been different. The modi family would have known that she was pregnant and they would have found Meera earlier. 

Now she parted with the family by killing radha and the promise that she took from the family. Because gopi was fooling with him,  he too did the same

Edited by sharoon3210 - 9 years ago
omg...πŸ˜•
i'm sure she'll win over them...but it will take time and I feel CV's r dragging it

poor rashi 😭😭
Originally posted by Millerrr88

omg...πŸ˜•
i'm sure she'll win over them...but it will take time and I feel CV's r dragging it

poor rashi 😭😭

They are doing it step by step. I am wondering how they will end Mansi track.