Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

And someone has tampered the DNA records or there'll first say it is of him and later they were wrong .

Yeah. Bravo, i'm in love with forensics 🤢
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Best will be YSPT. Hume pata tha ke koi Abhijeet ko marna chahta hai isli humne aise dikhaya ke woh maar chuka hai. 

🤣

Band bajane me tum bhi kam nahi ho...😉👏😆
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not Again!! Nobody in the team really cares about him genuinely anymore! Why this fakeness?😆
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

It's a fake hand or the hand belongs to someone else. I'll say it here and watch I'll be right.

10000%%% true shreya..i m bored yaar..either its abhijeet in danger or abhi loosi his memory..or someone hitting daya..kuch nahi mila to bhotth ka epiosde where freddy and pankaj will behave like 8 yr old kids...

or entire cid team in danger...🥱
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

And someone has tampered the DNA records or there'll first say it is of him and later they were wrong .

again some scene where salunkhe sir will cry and both he and tji will talk isharoo isharoo maon..acp will shout his heart out,,daya will cry..uff...🥱
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: immira

again some scene where salunkhe sir will cry and both he and tji will talk isharoo isharoo maon..acp will shout his heart out,,daya will cry..uff...🥱

With sad version of yeh dosti of Sholey playing in bg..
Love.federer thumbnail
Simply tired of this drama..every week one or the other officer is in danger..first he seems to be disappearing and then at the end shows up perfectly fine..same storylines repeating again and again..can't even remember the last time I actually saw an episode with a fresh plot.. 😭
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

and at the very next moment they'll become normal and will behave as if nothing happened..
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

🤣

Band bajane me tum bhi kam nahi ho...😉👏😆

Ab FW kar hi deti hai aisa kuch. 😆
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

we were requesting to FW to give us an Abhijeet centric epi. look what they gave us????😕
"Abhijeet ka kata huya haat"😆
FW will never understand Abhijeet sir's real imp.😡