Ali Asgar featuring in a CID episode & Abhijeet in Danger

Posted: 9 years ago
Ali Asgar will feature in a CID episode where he finds a cut hand in his car. He eventually realises the hand is of Abhijeet.

Anyone please post the link of the TB article. I can't do this from phone. Again Abhijeet in danger..!! Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
Article link

First time I am not looking forward for an ABHIJEET\ADI SIR special. 
Grow up FW. We have come beyond this phase where we used to get hyped by your such dramas.
Edited by dreamfanatic - 9 years ago
Riya, just provide the link. Copy pasting TB article isn't allowed in IF.
We wanted Abhijeet special and what they are giving to us...😔
WTH!!😡...again Abhijeet in danger!...I don't want to see Abhijeet's pitai scene again..
Why hand? Why not writers brain??? We will preserve it in embalming fluid inside a museum, with zillions of inscribed cautions ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†
I'm pretty sure it's going to suck naphthalene balls!! ðŸ˜µ
It's a fake hand or the hand belongs to someone else. I'll say it here and watch I'll be right.
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">It's a fake hand or the hand belongs to someone else. I'll say it here and watch I'll be right.</font>

And someone has tampered the DNA records or there'll first say it is of him and later they were wrong .
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

And someone has tampered the DNA records or there'll first say it is of him and later they were wrong .

Best will be YSPT. Hume pata tha ke koi Abhijeet ko marna chahta hai isli humne aise dikhaya ke woh maar chuka hai.